4

(Don't press play till I say for better experience)
Hawk/Eli's POV

I wake up to hearing my fucking mom banging(🙄).

Great now I can't go back to sleep

I check my phone "DAVE!"I hear my mom yell

"Gross"I get off my phone and try to go back to sleep.

*Time skip*
I wake up yet again this time thankfully my mom isn't banging my fucking dad.

"Dad? Mom?"I shout *No answer*

"Shit I needed a ride to school"I mumble to myself.

Whatever I'll skip

I scroll threw Instagram to see if I want to follow anyone. (Press play)

Y/user

caption: Vibes😫👈🏽

caption: Vibes😫👈🏽

Likes: 900 and more

Lizzie: Ayeeeeee that's meeee😉

Mia: what is James doing😐
^y/user: I dunno🕺

Yasmine: i'm in the back lol😭

James: I look soooo hot🙄
^y/user: ur literally doing this 😐
^James: jealous?
^y/user: u wish

Demitri: hey

Jake: look at meeeeeeee in the back with Yas👏
^y/user: shut up
^Jake: why u mad sweetheart.
^y/user: 🙄👈🏽
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I finished reading all the comments and I decided to follow her cause why not.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/n's POV*⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️
(I'll warn u when it starts/this is my first time writing smut so sorry if it sucks)

"Who wants to play a game?"I ask the group.

"Me"Everyone replied, "Ok what game?"Jake states.

"We're going to play never have I ever but with a twist"I say they all suddenly become interested.

"What's the twist?"James asks, "I'd like to know that to"Mia demands.

I roll my eyes, "Ok so I have these sets of dice so someone says 'Never have I ever' then they say anything u get the point so before I roll the dice every one picks a number if I roll that number u have to do that something"I explain.

Dice:

They all nod, "Ok let's get started"

"Ok Mia you can start us off"Jake says she nods in response, "Never have I ever kissed someone"
Everyone but James sips they're water.

"5"I say "2"Mia says "12"Jake says "9"Yasmine says "4"Lizzie says "11"Sally says last.

I roll the dice and it lands on '2' our heads turn towards Mia "Mia kiss someone"Sally states.

Mia grabs James's face and pulls him into a kiss that last for like 5 minutes.

"Damn"James dozes off.

*After the game*⚠️SMUT!⚠️(skip if u want)

Everyone seemed asleep so I slowly got up and tip toed to the kitchen to get something to eat.
I grab what I need.

"What are you doing up"Jake's voice makes me jump.

"Nothing why are you in here"I ask, "1 it's my kitchen 2 I was seeing if you were ok"

Awwww🥰

"Well I'm fine"I state, Jake starts to stare at me.

"Jake? What are you looking at"That snaps him back into reality, "Nothing...your just beautiful"He walks closer.

It was complete silence and I have to admit I was kinda enjoying it but I have to say something at some point.

"Jake"I whisper "Yeah?" "We're just standing here"After I say that he leans in and kisses me.

Oh shit

I gladly accept the kiss by putting my hands on his neck, he moves his kisses down to my neck.

"Jake our friends are still here"I whisper "I know so why don't we go up to my room...unless you don't want to"It's not like it's my first time I had my first time with Camren.

"I want to but we have to be quiet"I bite my lip as he nods.

We make it to his room, he locks the door behind him and pushes me on the bed.

He then hovers over me and starts removing clothing.

I pull his face down to me for a rough kiss, his tongue brushes across my bottom lip asking for access that I deny to see what he does.

He roughly squeezes my boob making me moan lightly he takes this and slips his tongue.

After a very rough make out session all my clothes are off and he's left in his boxers.

"Jake do something"I whine "hold on"I roll my eyes but then suddenly have an idea.

I flip us over so I'm on top, I move down and leave wet kisses on his neck and causing him to moan loudly. I quickly smack my hand over his mouth "Shhhh"I hiss.

He whispers 'sorry'

I slowly remove his boxers just to reveal his member that is 6 inches(don't worry hawks will be longer I just wanted her to get good dick/I need to shut up)

He bites his lip as I go down on him. I start to bob my head up and down at a slow pace.

His hand then found there way to my head and pushed it up and down making me slightly gag.

I look up to see his thrown back and his eyes shut, "fuckkkk"he drags out then let's my head go.

I bob my head faster than before, "G-god that f-feels so good"He moans quietly making me smile.

"Fuck fuck I'm gonna cum"He states and with that I feel a liquid shoot in the back of my throat.

"Ride me baby"He says making me nod.

I sink down on him "Fuck"I whimper from the pain he puts his hands on my waist.

I slowly start bouncing up and down on him while covering my mouth.

He suddenly starts thrusting up into me "Oh shit"I whisper.

He pulls out and flips us over, without a warning he slams into me.

is this what it feels like to be railed cause I love it

He slams into me harder and faster while covering my mouth. I'm so glad the bed isn't loud.

I scratch his back from all the pleasure I'm receiving.

Time goes by and we both cum.

"That was-"I cut myself off to breath "Awesome"

"I know right"
—————————————————————
Ok this was a long chapter but surprisingly it didn't take long to write I hope you liked reading this chapter as much as I did writing it.

Questions:

Do you want Jake and y/n to be fuck buddies?

Do you want hawk and y/n to kiss in a play?

Do you want more Camren or more Anthony?

Do you wanna see Johnny?

I don't like her but do you want more Sam?

Miguel?

More Demitri?