3

(I'll try to make this a slow burn cause if you are from my Robby Keene story it wasn't a slow burn but I'll try)

*School*

I walk into the big public school. I try to make my way up to the office cause Sam fucking ditched me to go with her friends.

I finally found the office(It didn't take u that long miss girl🙄).

"Um hi"I walk into the office "Ah yes y/n we've been expecting you"The old ginger lady says "Ok"I state.

She gives me my schedule. Anyways she's a weird lady(yryr). Shut up y/n that's rude. Whatever(whatevs sorry I had to😓)I walk into my first class just to find one of the guys from cobra Kai.

(well y'all go to the same school so👏).

And it HAD to be the hot one(why u mad🤔). Damn it.

"We have a student care to introduce yourself"The teacher says, "Ok"I reply. Not ok Not ok.

"Hi I'm Y/n Larusoo, I've lived here my entire life, I don't know why I had to transfer here but I think it'll be a cool experience"I state. Cool experience? What the fuck am I saying.

(I don't know u tell me🤦‍♀️).

"Ok so who wants to work with y/n"Mr. Campbell says. I think that's his name, everyone was raising they're hands other than the dude with the Mohawk. Witch of course the teacher says

"Go sit next to Eli"Pointing to the one with the Mohawk.

I sigh and go to sit next to him, "Aw is princess sad"(are you🙄)He's so fucking cocky "Wouldn't you like to know...Eli"I kinda picked up that he didn't like being called that(wow u used ur brain😒). He rolled his eyes and turned back to the teacher.

*TIME SKIP*(cause I'm lazy af😭)

We had to do partners for this assignment so I'm glad the teacher let me be partners with Aisha. We got our worksheets and our tools (there in Chemistry class😑)

I was actually having a good time (how tho🤔) and I was getting to know Aisha.

"Hey Aisha I gotta go to the bathroom I be right back"I say.

I walk into the bathroom. I see a group of boys, "Sorry I got the wrong bathroom"I turn around "Nah your in the right one"(huh😲).

"Wha- get out of the girls bathroom"I state realizing why they're in here(Y👀).

They roll they're eyes and walk out.

———————————————————————

"AYO Anthony"I hear from my brothers room, "Hey Mike hey lil bro"I say "Sis you wanna play?"He asks "Sure".
I grab the controller and start playing with them.

But I can't help but think about Eli. I don't understand I mean yeah he's hot but that's not the point.

"Sis you ok?"Anthony asks "Yeah yeah I'm find just thinking"I reply.

*Ring*
I pick up my phone.(italic-y/n no italic-Camren)

Hello?
~~~~
Hey
~~~~
Oh hey Camren
~~~~
You wanna come over
~~~~
Yes I have news
~~~~
Can't wait to hear btw bring snacks I'll take care of
~~~~
the movies
~~~~
Ok but is your mom ok with me coming
~~~~
Yeah
~~~~
Ok bye
~~~~
*I hang up*

"Anthony I'm going to Camren's house"I state setting the controller down he nods in response.

(Outfit)

(Sorry if you don't like it)

I put on a jacket over my top and head out the door.
I arrive at Camren's house kinda nervous to see his parents cause it's been awhile.

*Ding Dong*
His mom, Karen answered the door "Oh hayyy y/n it's nice to see you"She rolled her eyes.

What a bitch

I walk past her to go to Camren's room not even bothering to talk to brad(Camren's dad).
"Camren I though you said your mom was ok with me coming over"I him straight in the eyes clearly with anger.

He just sits there, "if you don't tell me I'm leaving"That got him talkin "Ok ok I guess she still hasn't gotten over the fact that we were having sex at a young age"He states dance that makes me remember that we used to have sex at 14.

"She knows it's never going to happen again right?"I ask "Well no but let's stop thinking about that you said you have something to tell me" "Nevermind imma go bye"I pecked his cheek and left.

I go up to my room but before I go in hear moans and grunts.

Maybe it's Sam watching Shameless without me

I walk in and see Sam with someone who's not Robby. "MIGUEL!"I yell at them and they quickly cover up "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM"they almost dash out my room.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED...
—————————————————————————
Did I make it up to y'all. Please comment Vote and follow anyways I promised it would be out so here it is I love you all.

Questions:

Do y'all want a new character?

Longer chapters?

Camren and y/n kiss?

Shorter chapters?

More chemistry between y/n and hawk?
Last one...

Post weekly or daily?