Brother?!!

Previously......

Aliya: Ohh you mean that kid with a green headband?

Irene: Yes..

Aliya : He's in the living room eating some snacks and watching TV...

Irene: huh?.. This kid..... I'm sorry for his behavior....

Aliya: It's not a problem....

???: Aliya is the child you said alright? Huh?....

Aliya: Yes, sister he is fine.... Oh this is Irene.....

Aliya's sis: ooh nice to meet you Irene... By the way I'm.......

boboiboyboboiboyboboiboyboboib
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aliya's sis: ooh nice to meet you Irene... By the way I'm Alishya, Aliya's Elder Sister.....

Irene: Nice to meet you Ma'am....

Alishya: So where are you from?

Irene: I'm from TAPOPS....I came here for a mission but because of a sudden attack....we ended up being here....

Aliya: Yeah, she's right I think the villian must be dangerous the kid's injuries were pretty bad.. It may take time to heal....

Alishya: Ohh... Poor kid.... Why do TAPOPS give kids such dangerous missions..

Aliya: Ermm.... Sis Alvaro was also with them...

Alishya: Huh?!!Really?!!

Irene: Yes ma'am..... But he is still with the villian....

Alishya: What?!!

Irene: Y-yes.... But he's safe he's with Admiral Amato....

Alishya: Amato?!

Irene: Huh? yes, do you know him?

Alishya: ermm.. I have heard about him...

Irene : Okay...oh by the way can I see Boboiboy?

Aliya: Oh, yes... Come on...

They then went back to the medical room and Aliya opened the door to see an unconscious Boboiboy lying on the bed with a bandaged forehead, shoulder and chest....(Note : his white strand is cannot be seen his brown hair is covering his white strand....)

Alishya POV

When I saw the kid lying uncoincious on the bed he reminded me of him they look similar... But no he can't be him...
When I look at him I feel like protecting him..I would love to adopt him... But his parents may not allow me to... And then I saw his injuries.... How can a kid his age can be this injured..Why do people think of hurting someone like him?!...But why does he look similar to him.

End of POV

Irene : When will he wake up?

Aliya: I don't know.... Maybe 2-3 hours?

Irene: 3 hours?

Aliya: yeah, he has suffered this many injuries... So it might take 3 hours for him to wake up....

And then Gopal arrived there...

Gopal: Captain Irene, Is Boboiboy alright?!

Irene: Yes, he's fine....

Gopal then notices the bandages on boboiboy's body...

Gopal: If Captain Alvaro, focused on the fight then my best friend wouldn't be hurt right?!