Miracle-Bot??...

Previously...

Boboiboy : Ergh...!

Amato and others : Boboiboy!!!..

The Dragon then tried to attack again but this time a hige amoke came and blocked their view....

Alvaro : Boboiboy!!!.... Be careful!

The dragon then tried to attack Boboiboy but then Boboiboy was no where to be seen......

Then the smoke cleared and then what they saw shocked them...

Amato : B-boboiboy....

To be continued...

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Boboiboy's friends: Boboiboy Frostfire?!!!!...

Alvaro : Huh?!!.. Boboiboy you promised me that you will not use your elemental powers....

Boboiboy : I told elemental powers not fusion and my so called original power....

Amato : Boboiboy!You shouldn't use that power it's dangerous!!..

Boboiboy's neck was now having that glowing mark again...

Boboiboy didn't listen to Amato and started attacking the dragon...

(I forgot all the attacks name... I'm sorry if I make any mistakes..😭)

Boboiboy : Blazing punch!!

The Dragon's wings were now caught in fire....

Meanwhile my Addiction to BTS... Caught in a lie~.......FIRE!!!!...Wings album... 😅

[Back to story]

The Dragon groaned in pain...it then tried to attack Boboiboy...

But Boboiboy skillfully dodged all it's attacks...

Alvaro : Boboiboy!!.... You are still injured!..

Boboiboy : Frost Arrows....!!

The Dragon was hit by the arrows and fell down...

Boboiboy was about to use his final move but stopped suddenly and kneeled down while holding hia chest in pain...

Boboiboy : Ah!!....

Others: Boboiboy!!!..

The Dragon then got up and was very angry he then saw Boboiboy kneeling down while Holding his chest... The Dragon then was about to attack him but then he noticed the mark on Boboiboy's neck and was shocked...

Tha Dragon then slowly went near Boboiboy all gis anger now gone..

Alvaro : Boboiboy..!

The Dragon then tranformed into a boy about Alvaro's age and kneeled down infront of Boboiboy..

Others : Huh?!!...

Alvaro : Apaka?!..

The Boy then looked at Boboiboy with worry in his eyes...

The dragon boy: Hey, are you alright?...

Boboiboy : ergh... Y-yes... B-but h-how did you.... You were a dragon right...ergh!..

Dragon Boy: I'm sorry for hurting you all.....and I'm the guardian of a power shpere...

Others : Huh?!..

Alvaro : ermm.... If you are a Guardian then..... Let me tell you that we are from TAPOPS... so can you release us..?

Dragon Boy: oh... I'm sorry...!