Bad Teacher (Ziall/Larry Fanfic)

Description of Bad Teacher

Zayn Malik was a 20 year old art student struggling to pay the bills. With his English major he gets a 6 month job as a substitute teacher at the local High School in Marlborough, Wiltshire. He expects to get enough money to pay off his bills and show his family he can be independent and financially stable. What he gets is something different, he finds love. He falls deeply for the blue eyed boy he spots at the bar the night after his horrible first day. What happens when he finds out he's one if his students?

Niall Horan. 18 years old. Used to be grade A student. Captain of the football (soccer) team. Single. Party animal. And... in denial. He thinks his life is fine, sleeping around is fine, not having someone to wake up to after a horrible hangover is fine. Except nothing is fine. Niall wants to find someone, he doesn't like waking up to strangers after drinking way to many pints at the bar. What happens when a raven haired boy catches his attention... and heart? Will he find what he's looking for or go back to sleeping around with good looking strangers?

A/N: I wrote this in 2014 and haven't updated since then. I honestly can't finish this story. I will someday, but first I would have to edit it. Right now it makes me cringe. Read at your own risk.