Chapter Eight: Wanna go home

No more procrastinating with the Crack, here you go  MistraltheSkelegirl

"And this is his favourite blanket!" Nightmare rambled on, pushing a royal blue soft blanket into the others hands.

"Mama is silly," Nim giggled.

"Calm down Nightmare, its only for two days," Geno said, trying to calm down someone who was suppose to be the baddest of the bad, the single parent gave him a wild look.

"Relax, you know the talks are important. I'll be there, and little Nim will be having a sleepover with Goth and Palette," Reaper drawled out, sipping on of of his many coffee.

Did the god drink another other then coffee?

Nightmare was pretty the answer was no.

"Say goodbye to your mother Nim," Geno said, smiling at his small charge.

"Mama, Nim loves you," the tiny baby bones cried happily hugging the goopy beings.

"Mama loves you too love, I'll be back before you know it," Nightmare said swooping down for one last cuddle, then with a sigh he and Reaper left.

Large golden eyes blinked and looked at Geno, a soft smile came across the adult skeletons face.

"Come now, The others can't wait to see you," Geno said holding out his hand, Nim beamed a happy smile and followed.

"Yeah!" Nim cried happily.

To understand what was going on, is that every now and then the two sides would try to have a peace treaty. To iron out some kinks, and keep the multiverse from fraying into more chaos.

Nightmare, hadn't gone to these meetings since before Error's death.

Amusingly enough, it was usually the 'good' sans that caused it to fail.

Dream and Blue had long giving up that the meetings would go anywhere, Nightmare usually went to taunt other monsters when they couldn't attack him.

Ink... got sidetracked.

He rarely remembered or came to the meetings, and he was the one that set them up.

Yeah... that was a thing.

"Can I go home now?" Nightmare asked.

"No," Reaper sighed.

It would be a very long two days.

OoOoO

"Nim," Palette cried as Geno brought the tiny child into his bedroom, Goth laying on the floor perked up seeing the child.

"Pally, Gothy!" Nim cried happily, he let go of the adults hand and rushed to the elder children into a hug.

Geno watched for a moment then left smiling, the sound echoes with the sound of children.

This.. was what it was suppose to be like.

OoOoO

"Zzzzzzzzz"

"Is.. he actually asleep?" a random Sans asked there neighbours.

"Yup," the neighbour, a Fell copy replied.

"Sneeeert..." Dream snored.

Nightmare yawned, rather being home with his baby and boredom joined his twin in sleep.

"Wait.. why am I the one awake!" Classic cried in dismay.

Sci Sans sighed, and wondered where Ink had stashed the alcohol this time.

Or where he was actually?

OoOoO

"Give him back!" Ink cried angrily.

I don't know why your angry, you wanted your counterpart gone and he's been gone for years?

"Please... the multiverse isn't the same," Ink begged fate.

Then you shouldn't have killed him.

Ink screamed in rage.

I swear... you raise then then let them go, and they become bratty children...