Their Explosions

While the tops waited for their judgement, they started to hear music around them. "Is that music?"

"Why does it sound sad?"

"But it also sounds familiar." Then the blindfolds were removed from their eyes. "Finally."

"What the fuck!"

"Satori, what the hell are you wearing?!" The bottoms smirked, their clothes were a bit revealing and the color - black, meaning of their death.

"Are you concerned?" Yamaguchi tilted his head, smiling. "It's not like Tendõ is yours, right?" Caressing his friend's face, sexually.

"Tadashi Yamaguchi, are you serious right now?" Tsukishima couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Oh my, Yama." Tendõ wrapped his arm on his waist. "It's true, isn't it?"

"Satori, stop it now."

"Are they for real?"

"Is this why you guys dragged us here? Just to show off your new relationship?!"

"Relationship? When did we say that?"

"Then what the hell is this?"

"Why are you so concerned, Sakusa?"

"Because I-I'm.."

"Atsu, baby. He thinks that you're still his, can't you believe it?" Kawa slid his hand around his best friend's hips.

"Oikawa, stop this!" Iwaizumi glared at him.

"Why? It's my choice."

"Stop it now!"

Atsu passed the mic to Kawa and the music started again, "Why"

"Why what?"

And Atsu leaned over, "Did you leave me here to burn"

"Tsum, I'm sorry."

"Sumu, I know that I'm always being mean to you, but.."

Suna came out from behind, "I'm way too young to be this hurt"

Sumu started crying, "I know what I did was wrong, but Rin.."

Kenma grabbed the mic from Suna, "I feel doomed in hotel rooms"

"Why did you go to hotel rooms by yourself, Kitten?" Kuroo asked. "Did you already move on? I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

Hinata hold his trembling hand on the mic, "Staring straight up at the wall"

Kageyama begged, "Please, Hinata. You didn't cheat on me with him, right? Please, just tell me something, anything!"

Suga placed his head on Kaashi's shoulder, "Counting wounds and I am tryin' to numb them all"

"Sugar, baby.. Please, let's talk this out.. I know that I haven't been trying so hard on our relationship, but please just listen to me."

Kaashi kissed his forehead before the mic was passed to him, but Bokuto yelled out, "Akaashi!! Listen, I know that I've been putting you under a lot of pressure, but please!! Listen to me first."

Kaashi continued, "Do you care"

"I do care, Akaashi! I do! I'll say your name properly like what you have told me!"

"Do you care?" He repeated again.

"I do, my owl! I fucking do!"

Yamaguchi followed behind, "Why don't you care"