The Tops' Final Resort

Two days after Yachi 'disappeared', she was nagged by Kiyoko and started explaining what happened. "Kiyoko, can you help me?"

"I know deep down that I don't want to, but I can't watch them suffer from the blow of being neglected by the tops." Kiyoko opened her arms wide, clutching tightly on Yachi.

"What's wrong?"

"Hinata and Yamaguchi told me."

Yachi hugged back tightly, crying her eyes out. "I'm sorry.. At that moment, I really thought I was going to die there.. I'm really sorry."

"No, it isn't your fault.. I just wanted to give you a better future, but I knew I should put more thought about it before actually telling you."

"I love you, Shimmizy."

"I love you too, my baby." In their room, staying close to each other.

Present time, Daichi started to pace around his living room, hoping that at ten pm - whatever plan they will decide might reach them. "Please, I really beg you." Then someone rang the doorbell, he rushed toward the door, Kuroo standing outside.

"Hey.. Am I too early?"

"No, you're fine." After he arrived, more of them kept entering early from the time they all decided.

"I'm really scared," complained Tsukishima.

"And here we all thought that you weren't."

"It's Yamaguchi.. He can't live with himself because he broke up with him."

"Shut up, Kageyama. You're the one who neglected his boyfriend." That remark hit harder than when they were still playing volleyball.

"Okay, that's enough." Kiyoko glaring at them from the kitchen. "I get that you all think they have moved on or already have a new lover." Yachi nods at Kiyoko. "They didn't move on or have a new lover."

"Then explain why my kitten-.." He received a warning from Kiyoko and Yachi. "Why was Hinata in Kenma's room?"

"They all live together."

"Who was Jacob, Keith, and Noah?"

"They were the bottoms' stalker, but Keith and Noah just recently got together, and Jacob is Noah's twin brother."

"...."

"We get that this is too much to process, but it's true." She passed Yachi a cup of coffee, taking a sip from hers. "Gee, this is bitter."

"So what is your plan?"

"I know they all like to use songs to present how they feel," Sakusa suggested.

"That's true, but what song should you use to represent what you're feeling right now? Wait.. Never mind that, what are you actually feeling?"

"What do you mean? I know what I'm feeling, I want Hinata back."

"Is that all?" Kageyama was silent, confused as to what that question meant.