The Bottoms' Stalkers

"So guys.." They looked at Hinata, terrified. "I'm not the only one, right?"

"I know what you mean.. Let's just head inside the store.. Quickly." Suga pushed everyone inside the mall, but they still felt the eyes following them.

"Should we have asked Kiyoko and Yachi to come with us?" Yamaguchi asked.

"No, we shouldn't interrupt them on their anniversary."

"Oh right, I forgot about that... So many things have happened this month."

"That's true. Let's just continue shopping before it gets late."

"Okay." They then went in their separate ways, but in two groups. "Let's meet by the entrance when we are done, right?"

"Yeah." Suga's group; Kaashi, Kenma, Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Noya - headed toward the supermarket while Yaku's group; Kawa, Atsu, Tendõ, and Suna - headed toward the Playroom.

"Yaku, just text me when you're done," Suga yelled a bit.

"You too." And the two groups disappeared from their sight. "Let's take our time, then we can go our separate ways for a bit, agree?" They all nodded in agreement. "Let's go!" Yaku dragged Tendõ with him toward the revealing clothes.

"Go YAKU-SAN!!"

"Hahaha!!" The three boys laughed at the blushing little man.

"Shut up." And the two older boys disappeared.

"So?" Kawa eyed the two friends in front of him. "What are you guys going to buy?"

"Maybe some new cuffs, cosplays, whips, and bandages? I will have to see my budget."

"Same thing with Suna."

"Then let's look around, we can't go out all the time because of our work and school."

"True!" The three boys slowly and carefully scanned the whole store, thoroughly while the two older ones just took their time and checked each other out with their outfits.

By the entrance, the three older boys stayed behind the bushes while watching the people inside the Playroom. "You guys.. I can't believe we are doing this."

"Shut up, Jacob. You're eyeing the little man with the red hair, don't lie."

"Yeah, yeah. Who are you eyeing, Noah?"

"The adorable pissed hair."

"Hahaha, what about you, Keith?"

"Hm.. The sleepy one, but I don't mind having the pudding head one too."

"The orange and green hair looked so innocent, like damn."

Keith started to blush from his imagination. "Um.. Bro, stop."

"Sorry. Let's go tail the other group."

"Let's go then." The three boys entered the supermarket, looking around for the other group of boys. "They can quickly disappear."

"I know right, it's like they know we are watching."

"It's kinda creepy though."

"Hahaha, let's split." Thinking that it was better to split up, they didn't realize that they would have been caught in a trap by the victims.

When Noah woke up, he squinted his eyes a bit from the blinded light. "What the hell just happened?"

"He came through even though that shot was just a bit poisonous."