Jacob's Story

Jacob sighed, "Fine.. It was when we were just six years old, I know that isn't something you can easily remember at that age."

"That's true."

"Hahahaha.."

~~Flashbacks~~

Four years old, Jacob and Noah, both stared at their parents as they kept arguing and arguing. "Ja?" Noah started to cry, a whimper not loud enough to hear over their parents yelling.

"Noah, it's going to be fine.." Though both children weren't just normal children, they started learning and reading since they were three, knowing that they would be judged differently.

"Jean, shut up already! We need to end this now!!"

"What do you mean? It wasn't me who had an affair," Jean yelled back. "I thought that maybe my sister was just lying, but not until I saw it with my own eyes... Why would you do this to me?"

"I already lost the love we had.. It's gone.." The two kids walked out the room, heading to their own room and laid down on their big bed. "It's enough already, I love her.." He didn't look her in the eye, having to feel that he had let down her aunt, remembering the promise he broke as he slept with his secretary.

"Then how are you going to explain this to my aunt?"

"I will just have to find out."

"Find out my ass! I hope my aunt throws you out of her house once she finds out!" And they continued to yell at each other, their voices becoming hoarse.

"Shh." The two boys didn't hear the two kidnappers from behind their bed until their mouths were covered. "If you yell, one of you is going to die." Both the toddlers whimpered, tears running down while they were taken out from their own home, both their parents not realizing what's happening.

"Did you guys get them?" The driver asked when the door of the van was slid open.

"Yup, both parents didn't even hear anything."

"Wow, Jessica did a good job as a homewrecker."

"Hahaha, it took a while, but it was worth it." And the van drove off with the toddlers, Noah peed his pants from the fear shivering on the small body.

"Ew, the fuck! This boy just peed, disgusting." He was thrown at the back of the van, the fragile boy received some broken arms and bruises from the impact.

"Noah!!" Jacob crawled toward his twin brother, checking his body. "Noah! Wake up, please."

His brother's eyes slowly opened, the movement brought him to flinch from the pain. "I-I.. I'm okay."

"Okay."

"So where are we going now?"

"To the old factory near the William's company."

"Wouldn't they just find us out quickly?"

"She will be there, don't worry."

"Hm."

Noah still laid down on the rough floor, Jacob trying to calm down his breathing. While they went down the road, the parents finally stopped yelling and noticed their kids were not in the same room as them. "Where are the kids?"

"I noticed they were heading to their room."

"Are you sure? It's a bit too quiet." When they checked in their room, the two boys were not there. "Let's look for them!!"