Yachi Disappeared?

Two months slowly pass by after Keith and Jacob's confession, Kiyoko wakes up with something missing.. More likely someone is missing. "Yachi?" But there was no response, she heads to the kitchen, wondering where she had gone. "Babe!?" She even tried to see if she left a note, but she didn't find one, so she tried to text or call, but still nothing. "Where did she go?"

Three days ago, Yachi was walking back from college, but she accidentally bumped into Lev and couldn't believe who it was. "Lev? I thought you were in Russia."

"Yachi!!" He grabbed hold of her.

"Hey!? Put me down!"

"Sorry about this." He carried her back to the apartment. "Kuroo-san!"

"What is-?" He looked at Yachi, then back to Lev. "You are going to die, you know that?"

"I know, but she knows where they are."

"That's true, but you didn't have to kidnap her just like that."

"I'm sorry." He put her down.

"So is this about the bottoms?" She glared.

"Yes, just please tell us where they are."

"Why should I? Don't even think about threatening me."

"Please, we just want to talk to them. Is there any more reason as to why?"

"Yachi, please."

"Let me think about it, if it turns bad because you guys ask me, then it will be your fault for letting them go." She left the apartment.

"It really is our fault for letting them go.."

"Kuroo-san, don't feel bad about it. You can't do anything against his mother."

"I know.. Kenma's mother was also like a mother to me.. Maybe it was the right thing to let him go?"

"Then you wouldn't be chasing after him since the start of all this, right?"

"I guess so."

Back to the present, Kiyoko heads to her friends' house and starts banging on their door. "What the hell is happening?!" Suga opened the door, noticing his friend crying at his front door. "Kiyoko? What's wrong?"

"Suga, Yachi disappeared!"

"What do you mean?" Helping her inside the house and nodding at Akaashi.

"Kiyoko, do you know where she might have gone?"

"I don't really know.. Before I came here, I went to the places we went to, but I couldn't find her."

Akaashi handed her a cup of coffee. "We will help you look for her, but right now, relax a bit. We don't want you collapsing and have Yachi worry about you."

".. Okay." She wanted to contradict, but she knew he was right. "I hope she's alright."

"Once we find her, you can talk to her."