Keith and Jacob's Confession

Suga smiled at the scene in front of him, feeling a bit relieved about the change of events. "Suga, why are you smiling like that?"

Suga turned around, noticing Yachi looking at him, worried. "It's just that this turn of events is calming them down a bit about what happened lately."

"Oh please, we noticed what you guys did yesterday. Hahahaha!!"

"You.. You didn't scroll through the chat, did you?"

"We did!" Kiyoko smirked at him. "Though their reactions were fucking amazing!"

"You two are enjoying this?"

"A bit, but not the parts where you guys are crying."

"So what's happening right now?" Yachi changed the subject before it became too deep.

"Well.. We were stalked."

"Say what?!"

"Okay, okay.. I apologize for not informing you, Kiyoko, but you guys had your anniversary that day."

"But still!"

"Calm down, Shimmizy. Let him explain."

"Okay.." As he catches them up on the recent events with the stalkers, the two were lost in confusion and shock. "Well.. How do I say this? This is... Um unexpected."

"So that's why there was another person added into our group chat."

"Though you guys should have contacted us."

"We didn't want you guys to get in danger if they were dangerous people, but I'm glad they are not."

"Then those are?"

"Keith, he's the one who's holding the guitar." He pointed at the boy near the stage, trying to calm himself down. "He got confessed to and he might either be replying or rejecting to the confession."

"The other one?"

"Jacob.. He's going to tell Noah; Noah isn't here. We told him to tell Noah that he's his twin brother."

"Wow, this.. There's no words for this."

"We were also shocked when Noah confessed to Keith, then Jacob told his family's situation.. It was crazy to be honest."

"I bet."

"And where are Hinata and Yamaguchi?"

"They are heading this way right now actually, bringing Noah."

"Oooo!! We can't wait." Suga led them toward their seat by the window, leaving the front seat empty for the special guest.

Outside the house, Noah tried to walk properly with his eyes blind folded. "Um.. What's happening?"

"I know that it was awkward for you to trust us, but we don't have any choice but to do this."