003

"Father" Luna said walking into the Living room where her father stood getting his shoes polished all while reading the news papers

"Yes, Luna'marie?" He replied flipping the page.

"I've made new friends and I was wondering if it would be okay if I stayed out a little longer. The movie doesn't end until 12 and-"

"When can I meet these friends, you've been with them for the past three days?" He cut her off.

"I'm not quite ready for you to meet them yet. Is it alright if I go?" Luna asked pushing her hair behind her ear.

"You may go, but no later than 12. When the movie ends you come right back home, am I understood?"

"Yes father, thank you" Luna said before quickly walking off to her room.

Stiles was picking her up in an hour, but he was going to pick her up from her new friend Amy's house. Luna wasn't ready to let him see her real life style, she was worried he might use her for money or the opposite, he'd stop liking her because of all the money she has. 

Luna put on a pair of dare to flare jeans, a white Cropped sweater, and Paired it with white converse's. After combing through her curls she grabbed her phone and made a run for the door before either of her parents could stop her.

When she pulled up to Amy's house she texted her that she was leaving her car outside before texting Stiles she was ready, and when he did pull up, Luna had the biggest smile on her face, that was until she saw who was in the front seat and her smile immediately faded.

Luna climbed into the back seat and when she closed it she looked up at Stiles.

"Luna, this is Malia. Malia" Stiles hesitated as Malia looked over at him, her eyes glowed blue and her claws were digging into the seat as she attempted not to reach back and rip Luna's throat out. "This is, Luna." 

"It's nice to finally meet you, Stiles won't stop talking about how amazing you are" Luna lied, Stiles never mentions her, only because he was never thinking about her unless they were at school. Luna's words calmed and confused Malia, she was sure Stiles was all over Luna. She tried to listen in on Luna's heart rate, but it stayed steady. "Surprising."

The rest of the car ride was silent, both Malia and Stiles wanted to talk about the recent disappearances but Stiles didn't want to involve Luna, it was dangerous enough for her not knowing what was going on in the real world, it would be even more dangerous for her actually knowing, She'd be on edge the rest of her Human life. 

When they pulled up infront of the diner Stiles could see Scott, Lydia, and Kira waiting in the booth for them

When they got out of the car Malia walked away from them and quickly got in before they could.. Luna took a deep breath and walked infront next to Stiles. Stiles looked over at her seeing the nervous expression and put his hand on her shoulder.