012

During spring break Luna only kept in contact with Liam as promised but not everyday, She wanted to talk to Stiles but she didn't think he'd want to talk to her, only she was wrong, he had been thinking about her everyday since that night and he was fighting the urge to call her. She wished he had called her, because the more she went without seeing him again, she always imagined him with Malia and got sad, everyday
It seemed to happen. She felt so upset at Stiles for ever coming up to her In the first place.

As Scott sat in class, Theo sat in the desk next to him, he had something on his mind, he didn't want to tell Scott because they were Rivals, but because it involved Luna, he felt he had an obligation to help.

"We need to talk" Theo whispered low enough for only Scott and the person in-front of him to hear. Scott slowly turned his head and looked at Theo with furrowed eyebrows, "There's nothing for us to talk about."

"Well if you want to save Luna, I think you're going to want to hear me out." He whispered now grabbing Scott's full attention.

"How do you know about that?"

"It came to me, the Nogitsune, he looks just like Stiles only more dead in the eyes, he want's Luna dead." Theo revealed shaking his head.

Scott looked at the ground, he realized it was only a repeat of his game only on the Hard difficulty, and they were going to have to find another Devine move to beat him again.

"We'll talk more after school, meet in the parking lot." Scott said before standing up, just then the bell rung.

Scott hadn't told anyone about what Theo said, he needed time to figure it out, to figure out what he could do to protect Luna.

The day ended and his pack was already outside in front of Stiles's Jeep waiting for Scott, when they saw Theo they Immediately got into defense.

"Scott what the hell is he doing?" stiles asked crossing his arms.

"Relax, he has information for us." Scott told them before joining their side and looking at Theo. "Speak" he demanded.

"The Nogitsune came to me for help, he told me he wanted my packs protection." Theo started explaining.

"An Evil spirit needs help from a chimera, you're not even real, why does he need your help?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Stiles, shut up" Scott demanded again making Stiles hold his hands up in surrender.

"He wants Luna dead, and the only way he can kill her is if she takes off that necklace. It stores her negative energy and abilities to keep her from blowing the roof off of buildings when she's upset-" Theo had explained everything he could before he was interrupted by Liam.

"Abilities, so Luna is like, one of us?" He asked confused.

"I was getting to that" Theo said annoyed.

"He kept telling me something, it sounded like a riddle, but it also sounded like he wanted me to find out. Something like divine embodiment of the Moon. the female complement of the Sun, Sol, conceived of as a god.?"

"I couldn't figure that one out so he said Long ago, darkness reigned over the night. People were afraid and remained inside their shelters from sundown until sunrise."

"Complement of the sun, Embodiment of the moon" Lydia repeated looking at the ground, it was at the tip of her tongue, just before she could solve it, Stiles burst."Selene, Greek goddess of the moon"

"But in Latin it's Luna" Lydia got out.

"I don't understand, what does a moon goddess have to do with Luna literally screaming and bursting our ear drums?" Malia asked confused.