010

Everyone looked at the door hearing it open, there in-front of them was Luna slowly making her way towards them. The closer she got to the sofa she could see Stiles in her vision.

"He's asleep" Scott told her, his voice coming out in a whisper. She stood behind the couch and stared at his face, a face she thought was so sweet.

He was sweaty and his hair was damp from how much body liquid covered him, he was Stiles.

"This is him?" Her voice cracked, Scott nodded, his chest ached for her, he knew what was going to happen when Stiles woke up, he wasn't going to remember his feelings for Luna, and all she was going to be was a girl he used to get over his break up with Malia.

Malia felt bad, but good came out of this for her, she'd have Stiles back.

Luna felt a warm tear fall from her face and walked around the couch before sqauting down besides stiles putting her cold hand on his cheek before leaning in and pressing her lips against his, a goodbye kiss.

When she pulled away she sniffled and a painful smile formed on her face. "Goodbye, my love" she said before standing up and wiping her face, when she turned around she cleared her.

"You guys won't be seeing me for a while" she told them, They all looked at her confused.

"What, why?" Liam asked stepping forward and standing directly infront of him.

"My parents are sending me to Devonford prep, they think I'll be safer there." She revealed, Liam's expression fell and he shook his head.

Liam knew he had no chance with her, she was a junior and he was a freshman, but that didn't stop him from being attracted to her, and now he really had no chance with her.

"What, no, you can't do that, you don't have to do that, we can protect you, I can protect. Don't go, please, stay at beacon hills" Liam pleaded, Luna only smiled and placed her hand on his cheek.

"Thank you, Liam. For being my knight in shining Armor. I don't think I would've gotten out of this if you hadn't bumped into me." She let out a chuckle as she pulled the boy into a hug. Liam sighed and hugged her tight.

When she pulled away she went up to Scott and threw her arms around his shoulders making his bend down a little from how much shorter she was than him. 

"You're a good friend."

When she pulled away from Scott she stared at Lydia and a small smile formed on her face, "thank you for noticing my distress. I wish we could've been friends. Malia, I hope you finally get to be happy."

THREE HOURS LATERStiles gasp as he rose up

THREE HOURS LATER
Stiles gasp as he rose up. He took a look around seeing everyone sleeping across the living and took a four deep breaths. When he was finally calm he took his feet off of the house and planted them on the floor before looking down.