005

Luna's eye's shot open and she gasped raising up. "Scott!"

"Good, you're awake" Melissa said walking into the room, Luna shook her head, "I have to go find my friend, where is he?" She asked pulling the cover back and getting out of the bed.

"Luna, Scott is okay" Melissa grabbed her shoulder, Luna furrowed her eyebrow's at Melissa and she formed a small smile on her face, "I'm his mom, and I can assure you that he's at home resting, Mason too."

Luna sighed and nodded, "I need to call Stiles" she said running her hands through her hair looking around for her phone.

"Stiles is in the waiting room. His dad he uh, he's in critical condition." After explaining what happened Luna felt a lump in her throat, while she was running around with Scott, Stiles was almost killed."Look he say's he doesn't want me to call anybody but he really does need a friend right now."

-

There he was, sitting alone in the waiting room with Blurry vision from the tears in his eyes. Luna slowly walked over and took a seat in the empty chair next to him, as she reached for his hand he let out a sniffle and exhaled. Feeling Luna's hand touch his hand, Stiles head shot up in her direction confused and Luna formed a small smile on her face, but the smile immediately went away when she saw his expression didn't change, "you could've been killed, you know that right?" He asked, Luna nodded and intertwined her fingers with his before bringing it up and kissing the back of his hand.

Stiles sighed and looked at the ground as he leaned over laying his head on Luna's shoulder closing his eye's letting sleep take over, hoping that when he woke up, this would all be over.

1 HOUR LATER

Stiles's eye's shot open and he gasped quickly raising up causing Luna to wake up seeing Melissa squatted down infront of them.

"He's going to be okay" Melissa whispered to him referring to sheriff Stilinski. "Dr Geyer is Stitching him up right now."

"Okay, I wanna see em" Stiles let go of Luna's hand about to stand up but Melissa gently pushed him back down. "O-okay Just-. The anesthesia needs to wear off, it's gonna be atleast two hour's"

"Okay, yeah—but, but everything's gonna be okay though, he's okay?" Stiles asked, he sounded out of breath. "He's gonna be just fine" Melissa smiled rubbing his shoulder.

Stiles exhaled pressing his lips together leaning back in the chair letting the tear's build up in his eye's, "Oh thank god," he started rubbing his forehead letting a tear fall, Luna smiled and wrapped her arm around his shoulder as he stared at the ground.

----

"Somebody needs to tell me what's happening to him" Stiles Yelled out in frustration, Luna crossed her arm's looking through the double door window's when she spotted Scott. "Scott?"

Stiles looked up spotting him too and immediately he felt that frustration turn into anger. Stiles began walking towards the doors and he pushed them open causing Scott to look up. Scott opened his mouth to say something but before he could, Stiles grabbed him by the jacket and shoved him into the wall before swinging him to the ground.

"Stiles" Luna ran up with Melissa and Dr. Greyer.

"Hey, hey, hey" Melissa said grabbing Stiles's arm with the other doctors, "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!?" Stiles yelled as he was dragged off of him.

As Melissa helped Scott off of the floor Luna rushed infront if Stiles and grabbed his waist.

"Alright, okay" Stiles calmed down making the the doctors let go of him, but Luna kept hold of him.