001

After Beating the Nugitsune it was the same as Any other time the pack won a battle. Everything went back to Normal, But nothing About Beacon hill's was Normal.

"So it's like, two in the morning. I wake up, and she's just lying right next to me. She just sneaks in" Stiles explains to Scott as they walk up the Outside school steps together, talking about Malia.

"This is like, five times a week." He adds.

"And then what happens?" Scott asks.

Stiles stops right before he reaches the Top and Pulls the back of his shirt up revealing his a Big mark on his Back, Scott's eye's widened stunned. "This..."

"Holy--" Scott managed to say before Stile cut him off continuing his way up the stairs.

"Yeah... Right on, right? After that, we spent the rest of the night spooning..." Stiles said shaking his head.

"That sounds okay." Scott shrugged as they turned the corner, Scott was trying so hard to keep up with stile that he jogged a bit.

"Yeah, but I'm always the little spoon! Always!" Stiles rolled his eyes, walking even faster, Scott was starting to breath hard trying to catch up.

"This means you guys are together, right? You're dating?" Scott assumed, Stiles pulled the Entrance doors to the school open and right when he was about to respond he Ran right into someone causing him to stumble back, Scott caught him before he could fall but unfortunately the other person wasn't so lucky.

Stiles looked at the ground and his eye's widened seeing the Jet black haired girl on the floor picking all her things back up.

"Crap!, Sorry. Let me help you with that" Stiles said dropping down to his and grabbing the books far from her reach.

"No I'm sorry, I wasn't--" The girl went to apologize, But stopped mid sentence when she looked up locking with Stiles' golden brown eye's.

"Paying, attention" She finished, Stiles only stared at her.

"I'm gonna go, find, Lydia" Scott said before walking away leaving them alone, Stiles quickly snapped out of his Gazing moment and picked the rest of her stuff up before Standing up.

"This is alot of Stuff, you have here" Stiles said looking down at the five Books and four Folders in his hands.

"My parent's are Big on Academics, I have to be prepared for everything" She shrugged grabbed the Folders out of his hand and putting them on top of her Binder.

"Could you--" She said nodding towards the lockers Silently asking for Stiles to help her to her locker.

"Oh, yeah sure" Stiles said with a Soft smile, The girl smiled at him and Looked at her Binder before walking Ahead making her way to her locker. Stiles noticed her locker was Just across from his and Scott's locker.

"So um, I haven't seen you around school before, I assume you must be new because I basically know, Everyone" Stiles said as she Opened her locker, The girl looked at Stiles and smiled before putting the stuff in her hand in the locker first before grabbing the books in stiles' hand and Putting them in aswell.

"Yeah, I am actually. It's my first day" She said while taking the books she actually needed out of her locker before closing it, Stiles nodded.

"Right. Well, Welcome to Beacon hill's um--" Stiles squinted his eyes tucking his Bottom lip in between his teeth, Fishing for the girls name.

"Luna'marie, But, Call me Luna, Or Marie, Or whatever you want to call me I don't care" Luna shrugged with a smile, her eye's widened Realizing what she said and Shook her head.