007

As Luna closed her locker she was caught by surprise when she saw Stiles leaning against the locker next to her with a smirk.

"Hey" he said making Luna shake her head at him "You scared me." She said before walking away with her arm's crossed over her books.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you" he said while placing his hand on her shoulder causing butterflies to form in her stomach, him just looking at her was enough for her to blush.

"Stiles, we spent two day's together" she chuckled looking over at him, Stiles shrugged and a warm smile formed on his face.

Luna almost melted in his grasp.

All was well and sweet as they made their way to class, but that was cut short when one of Stiles teammates stopped them.

"Hey, Luna" they heard causing them both to turn around seeing it was Calum west. Tall, Blonde, green eye's, and pink lips. He was attractive, and he was a senior.

"Oh, hey, Calum" Luna said with a friendly smile,  Stiles didn't like that Smile, he felt like if it wasn't Scott, she shouldn't smile at any other guy.

"I just wanted to thank you again for sending the homework, and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to, you know, go on a date with me?" Calum said with an awkward smile, Luna's smile faded and she looked over at Stiles who was glaring at him intensely.

"I'm sorry Calum but I-"

"She has a boyfriend" Stiles cut her off while wrapping his arm back around her shoulder and pulling her closer to. Calum looked over at Stiles with a look of shock and stepped back. "Oh, I'm sorry I just-"

"Look, I don't give a damn about your apology, stay away from my girl." Stiles rolled his eye's and turned around walked into class taking Luna with him.

As they sat down Stiles didn't bother looking back at her, his blood was boiling and he felt like hurting somebody. "Stiles-" she tried talking to him but he cut her off. "Please stop talking to me"

"Hey guys" Scott said walking into the class with a small smile, But Stiles didn't respond.

"Hey" Luna greeted him back, Stiles scoffed and rolled his eye's making Scott furrow his eyebrows.

"Stiles it's not my fault he wanted to go on a date with me" Luna crossed her arm's, Stiles scoffed again and turned around staring at her like she was a joke. "You shouldn't even have texted him, so yeah, it is your fault" Stiles said before standing up and walking out of class.

Just as he walked out, the bell rung.

"Who's the guy?" Malia asked making Luna and Scott turn around.

"I sent Calum the homework and today he asked me out on a date infront of Stiles." Luna explained.

"You were just being nice, I don't--understand" Scott furrowed his eyebrow's.

"Just talk to him after school, I'm sure he'll understand" Malia suggested, Luna nodded in response before turning her attention towards the board.

______

As Stiles stared at himself in the mirror he couldn't help but notice the dark circles around his eye's due to what he thought was lack of sleep. The scar was breaking off Stiles personality piece by piece, making him more aggressive, more Angry and unable to control his emotions.

"Why do they have each other's numbers?"

"She was just being nice, Luna would never hurt me." Stiles shook his head.