014

She laced up her combat boots before going over to the mirror and pulling her hair up into a pony tail. She exhaled staring at herself, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't scared out of her mind, her hand was unintentionally shaking. Not only was she scared for Stiles, she was more scared for herself. It was her the nogitsune wanted, and if this didn't go right he could possibly take her, or worse, kill her.

She was so lost in thought that she hadn't even realized her dad was standing at the door. "Luna'marie, they're here." He said making her flinch, he furrowed his eyebrows worried and walked towards her. "What's bothering you?"

Luna sighed and sat down at the end of her bed looking at the ground, he sat down next to her keeping his eyes locked. "I'm scared, father. Something could go wrong, I could die, all over something I can't control."

He then sighed and looked at the ground, "This is my fault, instead of telling you sooner so you could work on it, I chose to hide it from you."

"No, no it's not your fault at all, you were only trying to protect me, it's my fault for getting involved with a boy after you told me not too, who would've thought my first boyfriend would be an evil spirit host." She let out a dry chuckle. Hearing a honk they both looked up at the window and Luna sighed.

"I love you dad." She said throwing her arms around his shoulders, he froze. He hadn't hugged her since she turned 10 years old, and hear she was going off to defeat a spirit. "I just wanted to let you know that, incase I don't make it in the end, and I'm thankful for you protection."

"I think you best be on your way" he tapped her shoulder signaling for her to move, she nodded and pulled away before standing up and walking out without a glance back.

As she got in the car Stiles looked her up and down. He rarely seen her hair pulled up into a ponytail, and the all black outfit with combat boots made her look like she was going to fight bad guys like someone in Charlie's angels.

"Hey" he greeted her when she closed the door, Luna greeted him back without looking his way as she put on her seatbelt. Stiles furrowed his eyebrows putting the car in drive but he didn't question her actions.

 Stiles furrowed his eyebrows putting the car in drive but he didn't question her actions

AT THE CLINIC

Luna watched in a corner as Deaton prepared the bath, Her hands were still shaking like crazy. Stiles didn't notice because he was too scared for himself, he didn't know if this was going to work again, he could die and this time he wouldn't be coming back.

The both of them swore they loved each other more than life, but when they both were at risk, they wanted nothing more than to live to see the next day.

As Stiles stood there in thought Malia watch him while Scott watch Luna concerned, he waited not another second walking over to her.

"Hey, you okay, you're shaking like crazy." He furrowed his eyebrows at her worried. She wanted to lie and say she was okay, but she couldn't.