Prologue

Prologue
.
.

.
.

"We have him to quit/ We doesn't need him anymore/ He's just a parasite if we keep him/ He's weak."

That was some words he heard from all of his teammates. Hurt. It's hurt. They were the one that he once considered a family. But they hurt him. Not physically but mentally. They broke their promises to him.

'this is time.' He thought. Hinata Shoyo or Shoyo Hinata. A boy that a big ball sport lover. Once again hurt. This happened so many times. He thought those were the one that different. But they're the same at the end. Leaving him behind. It was all because of his short height.

Hinata can't take it anymore. He hold it for so long and it's time for change. He will step in the gym again but this time will be different.
.
.

.
-
·

.
.

/|Third person PoV|\

When Hinata step in the gym everyone give him their forced smile. They were planning to Get him off the team a few days again. But this is what will happened. No one expected this. No one.

"Hey Shoyo! Get ready fast so we can practice soon!" A red-pink haired boy shout at him. Ordering him. While Hinata doesn't respond at all and look at them blankly. This is very strange for them. Because Hinata always say okay happily after Akashi say that or anything. But now he even not move an inch.

"You okay, Hinatacchi?" A yellow haired and handsome boy approach him. He tried to tap Hinata shoulder. But he quickly Slapped his hand.

With a quick tone he spoke up for the first time since he stepped in the gym that make everyone more surprised. "I'm quit. I know you all hate me. So don't bother me ever again." He then made his way out of the gym leaving the gym in a zero silent.

This is like a dream to them. The one that really love them leave them so suddenly. They then snapped out of it. They were the one that want him to leave. Why are they so sad about it?

They never knew about this. But they actually already got attached to Hinata. They never noticed. Never. Untill now.