chapter 2

Chapter 2
.
.

.
.
·——————·
—Third person POV—
•————————•

Hinata stop walking when he see a basketball court. A memories that he want to burried deep down in his heart is hunted him again. Well it's not like he can make it gone.

Hinata never hate the GoM nor basketball. It's just because of the memories. That's the one that hurt him.

Hinata can't replace GoM. But he also can't come back to them. What should Hinata do? He can not following Akashi order's. But he also can't say no to people who needs his help.

Hinata was just let out his emotions control him back then in the gym. Shouting and yelling at his best friend is not really his type of person. He just let his parallel thoughts control him for some minutes.

Hinata walk to the basketball court while thinking about this. Then he heard people arguing

"This is our court! You have to find somewhere else to play!" A college man say.

'our? Isn't this is a public court?' Hinata thoughts. He's peeked to see a fight between a high school students and colleges students.

"This is not your court! This is a public court! We all can play here!" A boy with a green hair said. While his friends nodding or agreed him.

"Huh?! We play here yesterday so this is ours!" The man said again.

"How did that counts!?" A boy with white hair said. Is that their original? Because they hair is unnatural. Like Hinata's hair. His hair colour is orange tangerine.

Hinata can't stand it anymore. He wants to help. "Yeah, how does 'you play yesterday' count and make this court is yours?" Hinata said and everyone eyes is now on him.

"Kiddo don't interrupt." One person of the man side said.

'KIDDO?! I'm fine with you calling me short. But... KIDDO?!' Hinata expression said. Well no one understands that's the actual mean but they thought his face said. 'WTH?!'

"Well... I am maybe short. But I'm a high school students!" Hinata said while glaring at the man sides. "I'm also can defeat you all just by myself!" Hinata said while pouting in the end.

Everyone laughed when they heard that Hinata can defeat 5 college man all by himself.

"Nice joke!" One of them shout.

Hinata glared at them. "You want proof? Let's play then!" He shouted again. I lost count...

Everyone eyes on him again. They all looked at each other.

"Fine. Let's play then, kid." The man said.

After they all got into position. The man in front Hinata said.

"Don't regret it when you lose, kid." He said.

"More like, you don't cry when you lose, old hag." Hinata said. He loses his temper again. This is the second in this day.

The man flinched when he heard the nickname. The unnatural hair colour kids laughed at it.

Then the game play. And we skip.

In the end everyone is in shock. Hinata's word is not a lie. The man's team lose with 12-20.

While the man is lying on the court floor anime crying on the background. Hinata posed proudly while basketball on his hand.

"I'm never lie! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!" He laughing by his winning.

"H-how?!" The team with unnatural hair colour said. They still can't believe. Even though they want to play on the court, they never thoughts Hinata gonna win when his opponent is a college students. Well it's not like they knew him anyway.

Hinata look at them with a bright smile. "I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Hinata Shoyo! A middle blocker from Karasuno volleyball team." He said.

"EEHHH?!! YOU ACTUALLY PLAY VOLLEYBALL!?!?" The highschool kids shouted.

Hinata look at them. "Yeah, do you have a problem?" He said while his stare turn into glare.

They all shivered by the aura Hinata released. "N-no. My name is Keigi Satori, btw." The green haired♻️ kid said.

Hinata nodded. "It's nice to meet you Keigi-san." He said and giving them his bright smile. They all have to look away because of it brightness.

Hinata then stop smiling. "I will go now then." He said and picked his bag.

"Eh? You're not gonna play?" The one with pink hair❇️ asked. "My name is Rei Suzuki, Uhh... Hinata right?"

Hinata nodded at him. "No. I'm not gonna play. Since I just want to help with your problems. I just passing by to go home." He explained.

"Huh? You don't have practice, today? I thought volleyball Karasuno team always play at this hour. And I'm Katsuki Nishiro." The white haired⚪ kid from before said.

Hinata shaked his head 'no'. "I... I have something that I need to calmed down in mind so I skip for today practice."

Hinata step out of the court. "Good bye! Hope to see you later!" He waved at them and walked away.

The kids look at each other and they knew that they have the same thought. 'Who is this Hinata Shoyo boy?'

While Hinata make his way to his home, bathed, and sleep.

844 words
Sorry it's short. I don't have the idea for this chapter because I planned this chapter will be the meeting between Karasuno basketball club with Hinata.
Hope you have a nice Night/Day/Morning!😁😌🙃