chapter 5

Chapter 5
.
.

.

|Kuroko PoV|

·

·
·

I just saw Shoyo last night at the volleyball gym. He's different from before. Well, maybe it was because of his bad mood. He really is more scarier than Akashi-kun.

Then I see him again and this time he was about to go to the cafeteria. but he meet the GoM. He began to yell out about his hidden feelings from the years. And even make Akashi-kun frozen by his words. I decided to approach them after Shoyo go.

"You should be ashamed. He already forgiven you guys. You just need to apologize."

And as always they jumped expect Akashi-kun.

"K-kurokocchi... Since when are you there?!"

"I was here since then beginning with Kagami-kun."

I pointed at Kagami that was behind me. While Kagami smirked at this. Yeah, I'm the one that noticed, no one else did.

"... He.. already forgive us? How'd you know?"

Midorima-kun pushed his glasses up and tighten his grip on today lucky charms of his. And I nodded.

"I still in contact with him."

Then the volleyball clubs walk away and go to the cafeteria. I kind of feel jealous... They can eat Shoyo's COOK! While I, I have to eat the one that coach made! Ugh...

|Tsukishima PoV|

Hinata's food is Soo good... I can't denied that one. Well, I have to pretend that this is the first time I eat his Cook. Soo... Yeah. I know, you must be questioning about this... Why this is not my first time? Easy, me and Hinata are... 'best friend'. So I always go to Hinata house when aunty is away, since Hinata can't take care of Natsu and Kaoshin alone.

Natsu and Kaoshin is Hinata little siblings. Natsu already go to elementary school, while Kaoshin is... A toddler, 3 years old to be exact. The first years know about this and helping us sometimes.

Me and Hinata is hiding this due to... Hinata want to prank those people. At first I thought this wouldn't go long. But apparently my thoughts was wrong. It's been 6 months since it, and no one expects the first years know about it.

But besides that, I also know about Hinata situations. The other first years doesn't know about this. But Hinata already been betrayed for so many times including by the GoM. I know and wanted to punch their faces when we meet.

Today, I can see Hinata is already in his good mood mode. I'm happy about it. As we training again and again, it's already noon. Hinata just go outside, and I kind of followed him from behind. After a few minutes of following I can see Hinata just bumped with the GoM again. I tighten my grip and overheard what they was talking about...

They better not hurt him...

|Narrator POV|

Hinata is surprised when he see the GoM saying their sincerely. And happy by it. But he still can't forgive them directly. In the past years, Hinata only know that the basketball club was not very fitting for him and found out that volleyball is fitting for him. It was because when he joined his past volleyball team in middle school not even once his teammates betrayed him, well, he take almost all of the work when they having a match. It was because they doesn't really work out very much to be very good in volleyball like him and they doesn't know how to play volleyball. And he appreciates it. He just wanted a teammates that's not betrayed him in every way and be with him until the end. And when he go to Karasuno and join they volleyball club they also never betrayed him even though they always fight, it was for the best for them all.

"Alright, I think I can give you one change. But sorry I will not join basketball ever again. I have enough with it. And I found out that if I get in a basketball team again I will get betrayed which leading me to hurt my self even more." Hinata explained to them and give them a sad smile.

"We understand. At least let's be friend again, Shoyo." Akashi let out his hand for a handshakes. And Hinata smiled at them and take the handshakes.

"Sure. I think being friends will be fine." Hinata said and give Akashi a hug. Which make Tsukishima, that was in hiding, his left eye twitching two times. (~oooo he's jealous!)

"Hey! I want a hug too!" Kise shouted and Hinata chuckled. He then hugged Kise. And not even a minutes later he hugged them all. After that they laughing together (what a view-_-).

"Hey, Sho. I want to ask, did you have any special ability? I mean other than a high jump." Aomine asked while Hinata grinned. The GoM surprised and assumed that he have one. But.... Hinata then shook his head.

"Nope! I don't have one, I just can jump and run faster." Hinata said and the GoM believed him. While Hinata soul is laughing so hard.

They really believe it!! I want to know what's they reaction if they know that I actually have one. His soul then grinned and looked like he is planning something evil, while on the outside, he's smiling brightly.

Meanwhile, Tsukishima trying to holding back his laughter. He actually the first person that see Hinata ability, other than Natsu. Tsukishima seems to know what Hinata plan is.

•-~|~-•

Author :

Wanted to know? Or did you already know his plan? Tell me:)

Tya/Narrator :
I also wanted to know what will happen if the GoM know he have one.

Flora :
Me too!!!

Bilaudy :
Huh? What happened?

Author/Tya/Flora :
.... (Sleepy head..)