chapter 4

Hey, hey, hey! Since there's someone that liked this story... Even tho it's kind of bad in some way😃. Thank you... This is chapter 4. I hoped you like this one :)

| -------|

•~'|♪|'~•

>----------<

~Hinata PoV~

"Sho-kun?"

I Know that voice. Well, it's not like I heard it some long time ago. But it was 8 days ago. The day that I raised my voice with harm way.

"What are you doing here?"

Momoi-san questioned my presence here.

"Huh? Who is that?"

"Why is there so many people know with Hinata here?"

The others from Nekoma, Fukurodani and Aoba Johsai started to talk to each other about that incident.

"Hello, Momoi-san. It's not like I'm rude or what, but..."

I start to walk towards Momoi-san.

"What are you doing here? I have a training camp from school clubs. So yeah, it's kind of reasonable. But you, what are you doing here?"

I can see fear in Momoi-san eyes. Even if I feel bad but I ignore it for now.

•------•

.
~Third Person PoV~
·

•------•

Momoi swallow her saliva as Hinata face lean closer to hers. While everyone that see this is shocked at Hinata's action expect for the Karasuno. Since they know who she is and why Hinata acting like that.

"I... GoM is uh.. celebrating... You know... The- uhh.. match that happened yesterday? We... Uhh... We kind of celebrate it... Today to..."

Momoi said while sweating. That's because of Hinata's glare at her.

"Oh... Ok. You mean you have a party here?"

Momoi nodded at Hinata as her respond.

"SAtsUkI!"

Everyone gaze turned at the voice and see a dark blue head run towards Momoi. While Hinata is frowned. He turned around and slightly walk back to the gym.

"Tell Akashi, if he still wants me in the team. Say sorry to my face. I will come back. Well it's when you needed me."

The dark blue head is now approach Momoi and see the Tangerine.

"Sho?"

"Don't even try to talk to me, Ahomine."

Hinata ignored Him, Aomine Daiki. Aomine didn't protest when he got called that by Hinata.

Hinata walk away... Without even look back at Aomine and go to the volleyball gym.