chapter 6

Chapter 6
.
.

-----------

--------------

·
.
•)Hinata PoV(•

The training camp is ended. Me and my team now will go back to Miyagi. I was happy, besides the fact that the first day was totally terrible.

"I'm home!" No one replied... I looked down. Of course no one replied... They all were in Korea. Why did I expected them to be here? I sighed and walked in my house.

And if you want to know what I was talking about. It was about my family. I want to study here, in Japan, since I was 13. Sooo... They allowed me but I'm alone. Natsu and mom maybe visited me... It was when mom had a vacation from work. While Natsu is also here because of vacation. While Kaoshin have to go with mom. Since he needed her.

Well, I don't really mind since I still have Tsukishima and the other first years and the teams.

I was about to close the door when I see a tall blonde hair walking towards my house. My face brightened. Finally not alone! Thank you Kei.

·
·

----------
|♪|
-----------

·
·

•)Tsukishima PoV(•

That shrimp is living alone since the other members of his family is going back to Korea. So I got a little worried and invited Yams and the other to come with me. And they said to me to go first. And right now I was in his house sitting awkwardly besides him in the couch...

.....

"So..." The two of use said at once as we staring at each other eyes accidentally. The shrimp looked confused at the moment while I'm not even better. This is the reason why I always invited the other when I was going here expect when his family is here.

"Y-you can go first." He said after a few seconds. I gulped and inhaled.

"Well, I just want to ask what do you think we should do..." In the corner of my eyes I can see him look at me.

"Me too! I don't have any ideas right now... But are you hungry? I can cook for the two of us." He said and I finally turn towards him.

"Sure. Let's go to the kitchen then." I said and stood up and go to Shoyos kitchen. I can feel him followed me. I sit at the dinning table and Shoyo start to cook.

After all that Shoyo fall asleep. I guess he's kind of tired? Fine.

I then carried him to his room and lay him on his bed. Then get out and sit on the couch. But before I sit the cell phone suddenly ringing. I pick it up since Shoyo was asleep and I don't want to ruin his 'beauty sleep'.

Then a boy voice that I recognized as Akashi from GoM.

"Hello, Shoyo."

"Hello, I'm sorry but the shrimp is sleeping. So I am the one that pick up the call. Do you need something?" I said and asked.

The person on the other side seems to hesitate but decided to answer.

"Actually, we're having a reunion. But if he is asleep we will just let it be. And say our hi to him."

"Hm. I will."

"Good. Then goodbye." And he hang up the call.

I placed it back on where it is and sit on the couch. No actually I lying on the couch right now.

"Good thing they made up. It was kind of sad seeing Shoyo sad when someone mentioned them." I said to myself and soon drifted by sleep.

.
.
.

When I woke up... Shoyo was already besides me. My face seems to be bright red. But beside that I hugged him back since he hugged me.

The question is why is he on the couch? Is he scared that I'll leave him alone? Maybe...

As I see his face. I can see him comfortable. Hm... Seems like we will be like this for awhile.

I yawned. Yeah, we will be like this for awhile... And I fall asleep again.

.
.

Meanwhile~

·
·

•)Third Person PoV(•

"The two of them is so cute!" Yachi Hitoka saying while staring at the two(Tsuki & Sho) from outside the window.

"I know this is a good idea."  Yamaguchi Tadashi smirked.

"Seeing them sleeping make me sleepy." Kazuo Haruki said and yawned.

"You always sleepy Kazuo." Kageyama Tobio said.

The four was actually already planned all of this. They were planned to make Tsukihina come true. They also have a nickname for themselves.

Hitoka : Sun flower

Yamaguchi : Willow tree

Kazuo : the sleepy beauty

Kageyama : Dark Ocean

Those lame name was chosen by Yachi Hitoka her self. And since then they always call themselves that whenever they have the change to make their OTP come true.

It was a lot of hard work but worth it. They also know that Hinata and Tsukishima have feeling for one another. Even though they didn't admit it, they reaction did.

And right now, it was so much of a successful event. Because right now the two was sleeping together! What a cute sight.

"We should go now. Let's go." Kageyama said as he crawled backwards.

"Wait! Let's take a photo first!" Yachi said and take out her phone then take a photo at the two that was sleeping. "Done! I will send it later. Let's go!" She said and then followed Kageyama. Yamaguchi and Kazuo also followed the both of them.

After far from Hinata home the four hi-five and go back to their own houses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short. And yes, Tsukihina is my OTP. Even tho I'm fine with any except cursed ship. This maybe seems like nonsense. But you'll see😏I have something planned in mind now. HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Stay save and live a happy life!

-Mori Harmonic