chapter 3

Sorry for not posting that long. I was just... Uh... How do I say this?? Well let's just say that I read to much Manhua and Manhwa these days. I was to carried, even I need a teddy bear to be squeezed. Even tho it's already broken. Hehehe... T-he~ so sorry for that one!

Chapter 3
.
.

~♪~

.
.
·------·
-Hinata PoV-
•-------•

It's been a week since that day. Me and the basketball club became friends in just a few days. My team is now start to avoid my gaze. Well, this is the effect from using that much of aura afterall.

I'm curious about what Momoi-san purpose searching me. Since she actually might already find me in the first place. That excuse is pretty good tho. But still, what's the reason? Even Akashi is also taking part in it.

Well... It's not like it's my business. But, it's strange for him to do this. And I still feel guilty for doing it that harsh to her. Afterall.. she's a girl! Oh well it's not like she's not fine. But well... Nvm.

Eighth days after that day.

It was afternoon practice. Takeda-sensei want everyone to gather because he have a "news".

"Ok, everyone, we have been invited by Nekoma to do a training camp. And the basketball club as well. So we will be go with them."

That was Takeda-sensei "news". And I... Have a bad feeling about this.

"THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS DONE! YOU BRATS GO BACK PRACTICE!!"

Coach Ukai Shouted. And the next thing is that we all go back to practice.

/The next day\

Ugh.. I don't like this feeling. I'm getting nervous now. It was the feeling that come up without a warning in the morning. That's make me turn onto my bad mood mode.

·------·
~Third person PoV~
•--------•

Everyone in volleyball club and basketball club is now in the bus. While the volleyball captain, Daichi, waiting for Hinata. It's because he's still not showed up, while almost everyone is already there.

"Ugh, where's that shrimp."

"No one know, Beanpole."

Tsukishima groaned, while Kageyama teased him.

"Hmm..."

"!!"

"There he is!"

The basketball team shouted while looking at Hinata's direction. The volleyball looked at the direction and see Hinata. But their expression seems to be not good. Maybe because of what they see right now. Same goes to the basketball team.

"What happened? It seems like he's not on good mood today."

"That's bad!"

"I think we should let him go, Daichi. Don't scolds him. I'm worried..."

Rei says while Kazuki responded. And Suga give an advice to Daichi. 😒. After a minute Hinata arrived.