Georgenotfound part 2

(If George is uncomfortable with this type of stuff someone please tell me and I will delete this. Also sorry this took me a while.)

After the FaceTime call and the bet George and I made, I wanted to go to the shops for some new lingerie. While I'm looking around I notice that they don't have any blue ones. "Hi do you guys sell any blue lingerie?" "Yeah what type of blue were you looking for?" The receptionist asked. "Kind of like a lapis blue." God I play too much Minecraft.

"Yeah this way." She shows me a set piece that fits me perfectly. I payed for it and got ready for tomorrow.

Next day

I got my stuff ready and began driving to his house. I wonder what else we're going to be doing? I get to his house and heard his footsteps scattering around his room.

I walked towards his bedroom door. "George?" I call out. "You can come in now." He yells. I walk in and see his room and bed were clean compared to how it was yesterday on call. "Ready?" I ask. He nods, getting up and kissing me.

I push him onto the bed, kissing his neck. He takes off both of our shirts, seeing my lingerie top I saw him smile. "You wore my favourite colour?" He asked, surprised. "Of course." I kissed him.

After a few minutes of giving hickeys and fondling each other I pulled away. "Wanna finish the bet?" I asked. "Fuck yes." He took off his trousers and underwear, his dick sprung up. I started to give him a handjob while making out with him.

Hearing him moan is the most greatest noise. I could tell he was getting close so I stopped. "Why'd you stop?" He asked. "Just wait." I got off the bed and pulled George to the edge of the bed. I started to suck him off, I felt his hand go to my hair slightly pulling it.

I felt his cum load into my mouth. I looked up and saw him twitch a bit. "Did you like that?" I asked him. "That was great. But don't try to edge me again. Or else." He grabbed my chin. "George I love you but you're a bottom. Now I'm gonna go wash my mouth." I go to his bathroom and brush my teeth with a toothbrush I left at his place.

A/n: ye this was the most decent one I could come up with not the best but good