Colby Brock

So Colby and Sam decided to stop making videos until they're ready and when they're allowed to. I have been in Italy for a couple of days and I wanted to surprise Colby because he thought I was coming back later at night. I open the apartment door and gently closed it.

I go to Colby's door and hear his moans. I slowly open the bedroom door and see Colby jerking off. "Y/n!" He jumps. I look at his dick and bit my lip. "Does someone need help letting off...Steam." He nods. I straddle his legs and I start taking off all of my clothes. I grab a condom from underneath the bed and I roll it on his dick and start giving him a hand job. We make out and he starts playing with my folds then teasingly playing with my clit going hard then soft.

"I'm gonna cum." He growls to my lips. "Do it." I whisper looking in his eyes. He climaxed into the condom and took it off and he grabs my legs and starts eating me out, hard. "Keep going." I moan. When I reached my climax he got a condom and put it on and he aligned his tip into my vagina and rammed himself into me. "Oh my-Colby." "Hmmm." We finished and went to sleep.

A/n
Sorry this was rushed it's like 2 in the morning and I'm dead tired