Harry Osborn

Daddy kink I regret doing this but people like to ig??

I am Harry's assistant/hook up. We would hook up in his office or his house. I was working out his schedule for next week when I get a call from him. "Hello?" I answer the phone. "Y/n I need you to come into my office." He says in a seducing tone. "On my way. Daddy." I whisper the last part. I hang up and walk to his office. I go in and see him sitting in his big chair. I walk over to him and sit in his lap. He grabs me roughly and kisses me. While we kiss he's unbuttoning my shirt and taking my bra off and starts kissing them. I moan a little and I feel him smirk.

He lifts me up and sits me on the table and takes off his shirt and pants, while I take off my skirt and shoes. I grab a condom from my purse and he puts it on him. He lines his member in front of my vagina. "Ready?" He asks. "Yes Harry." "That's not my name." He says giving me a hickey. "Yes Daddy." As soon as I finished my sentence he pushed himself into me.

"You like that?" He asks kissing my boobs. "Yes daddy." I moan. He came first, he starts fingering me and playing with my clit. Then I came. We both get dressed. "Harry?" "Yeah?" "Are we just hooking up or do you want something to happen?" He walks up to me his face close to mine. "What do you want this to be." "I want something to happen." "So do I." I wrap my arms around him and we kissed passionately. We hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Harry yells. "Felicia." "You seriously need to get rid of her." "I know but she knows almost everything that's happened in Oscorp. Come in." "Someone named Peter Parker is here." She says. "Bring him in." "Yes sir." And she walks out. "Who's Peter Parker?" "Old friend." "Well I'm going to go do my job I will see you later bye." I kissed him. "Bye."