Wyatt Lykensen

(Yes I do support teenage sex if you feel like your ready do whatever ya want with your body it's not anyone else's business also imma little rusty so bare with me)

I use my powers to get changed. "Aw, I wanted to get you dressed." Wyatt pouted playfully I look in his eyes and saw what I've been feeling since the start of Prawn. Lust. "Well you can get me undressed." I wrap my arms around his neck playing with the hair. He bit his lip. "Is that an invitation?" He smirks. "Maybe." We both lean in and we make out.

I feel his hands roam around my back and he unclips my bra, I teasingly take off my shirt. He stares at my breast then starts to suck on them making me gasp. I make a spell making sure that the others won't hear us. He then takes off his shirt and almost rips my shorts and underwear. He starts to kiss my neck, slowly making his way down to my pussy. He softly licks my clit, I quietly moan making him laugh which vibrates.

He wraps his hands around my thighs so I don't squirm. Then he goes straight for it with his tongue being inside of my folds and his thumb playing with my clit. I grab a handful of his hair and tug on it. "Holy shit." I moan. "I'm gonna-" "look at me when you cum." He tells me. I manage to get my eyes open and just the look of his handsome face staring up at me makes me orgasm. "Fuck." As he lick my juices i twitch at the touch of his tongue.

He stands up and takes his pants off, he wasn't wearing underwear so his dick sprang out. He grabbed a condom from his clothes draw. And puts it on him. "You ready." "Hell yes." We make out as he is slowly going into me. It hurts so a couple of seconds so he doesn't move. "You can move now." I tell him. He nods kissing my neck. Leaving hickeys. As he goes faster. "F-fuck oh my god-d." "Do you like this." "Y-yes."

Then he rams into me faster. "Fuck Wyatt. I'm gonna cum." "Me too." He comes first but still continues until I cum. We lay down and cuddle. "I love you Y/n." "I love you too Wyatt." We kiss and then go to sleep.