Peter pan (Requested)

Fine I'll try to finish this but bare with me. I don't know if I should unpublish this and finish it in private or let you guys see it along the way.

Pan was sitting by the fire sharpening a spear, I kept noticing him look up at me then back down at the spear. Just to tease him I would slightly unbutton my shirt to show my bra and spread my legs to show my black underwear, obviously making sure none of the little kids saw anything. I saw him tell Felix something and stormed off into our hut, I smirked and followed him in there feeling the eyes of some of the lost boys on me.

I closed the door and got spun around with my wrists to the door. "Did you really think you could tease me like that?" Pan growled. "Maybe." I say innocently. I got close to his face our lips almost touching. "Get on the bed." He commanded me. "Make me." I smiled. He scooped me up and softly threw me onto the bed. He began to strip himself and I did the same, we were both bare. He trailed his hands up my thigh all the way to my neck and put pressure on the sides, I moaned at the feeling of his hand on my neck.

"So you like that?" He mutters. I nod slightly. With his hand around my neck, he puts hickeys on my collar bone and chest. My legs naturally spread wanting nothing more than him to touch me. "Please." I spluttered. "Please What? Use your words darling." He continued to tease me by kissing my jawline. "Please fuck me. I need you." I whined. I heard him chuckle next to my ear. He lifted his face from mine and trailed down to my thighs kissing the insides.

I closed my eyes to relish in this bliss when I felt his tongue against my clit. Hard. I gasped at the contact. I knew I was turned on but I didn't realise how turned on I was. Peter moves his tongue around flicking my clit, casually looking up at me to see my reactions to his movements.

He hooked his arms around my thighs to hold me in place. That's when he started going at it. Every couple of flicks he'd lick my pussy tasting how wet he was making me. "Holy fuck. Keep doing that." I moaned, arching my back. "With pleasure." He spoke against my clit.