Steve harrington

This is short and lowkey shit, I'm still slowly getting back to writing anything.

Steve and I were making out I was sitting on his thigh. I could feel myself throbbing. Thinking about all the shit I want him to do to me. "I can feel you through your panties. Want me to get you off?" Steve asks pulling away. "Hell yes." "How do you want me to?" He asks pulling my underwear down. "Play with my clit while kissing my body." I could feel his hands around my thighs making me hornier. Steve smirked liking the idea.

He knows how I feel about things going in my vagina so thankfully he's respectful of it. He used two fingers and gently but firmly circled my clit. I took a few deep breaths in I looked at him and nodded for him to keep going. He kissed my neck leaving hickies. "Faster please." I mutter. "You sound sexy like this." I felt his voice on my neck that made me wet, I started moving my hips. Steve saw what I was doing and copied how my hips were moving in sync with his hand. "I'm gonna cum." I tell him. "Hold it." He moved down to my pussy and started licking my clit in the same pace. "Holy fuck!" I moan holding his hair. "You taste so good." He licked his mouth of my cum. "God I'm in love with you Steve." "I'm in love with you. You have no idea how much."