Charles Xavier

IM BAAAAAACKK

Charles and I were playing never have I ever and we agreed we can go deep into the questions

Charles and I were playing never have I ever and we agreed we can go deep into the questions. "Never have I ever orgasmed before." I say. He drank his drink and he gave me a confused look.

"Really? I thought you said you've had sex before." He said changing his posture. "I have but none of the men I've been with have gotten me off, plus I'm more of a giver than a receiver when it comes to sex." He gave me this look of awe, I looked down and saw he was getting a boner.

I looked into his mind and saw that he was thinking of fucking me and me being dominant to him.

"You okay?" I ask. He noticed and tried to hide it. "I'm so terribly sorry. I-I didn't mean to." He gets up to leave but I grab his wrist. "Charles it's fine. I don't mind."

"You looked in my head didn't you?" Charles asked telepathically. "Yeah I did and I think it's a good idea." I smile. I led him to my bed and softly pushed him.

He started taking his clothes off revealing his erection. "Start touching yourself. Slowly I'll tell you when to go faster." I tell him taking off my clothes. As I take my underwear off I can see him getting more flustered.

"Faster baby. Louder." I command him. He does what he's told, I was starting to play with myself but not fully. After getting myself wet I moved my hand up and down his dick with his hand.

"Ready?" I ask, holding Charles's chin with my fingers. "Yes." Charles moaned. I moved his hands and started to ride him. "I'm gonna cum." He told me holding my back. I got off him and started giving him a handjob.

"I want you to look in my eyes when you cum." I say moving my hand up and down. He stares into my eyes as he came which made me hornier. "Can I make you orgasm now?" Charles asked as his cock twitched.

"Of course you can." I lay down and he starts eating me out. "Holy shit." He licks my clit making me quiver. "Harder." I moan, he licks harder putting pressure on my clit.

"Fuck." I grab on to his hair making him go faster. I came on his tongue he tried to lick as much of it as possible. "How's that for an orgasm." He asks sitting up. "Amazing." I could hear Erik calling out for Charles. "Hide." I tell Charles pushing him into my closet. I get into my bed covering myself.

Erik opened the door. "Have you seen Charles, Y/n?" He asked. "No I haven't he's probably in the library." I tell him. "Sure. Also you might wanna be quiet next time you and him do sexual activities in a house full of people." Erik smirked leaving the room. I sighed in relief.

"He knows." Charles said getting out of the closet. "Yeah doesn't matter though." I laugh.