𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞

VOTE OR IM NOT EATING UR SEXUAL ORGANS 🙄🍴

tuesday, february 2nd, 2021

it had been a couple days since bea and kates last conversation.

it was mostly kates nerves stopping them from doing this earlier and doubts in her plan, bur after a couple long phonecalls with wilbur, they were gone.

he reminded them relentlessly that they were a bad bitch until she finally remembered.

after asking sapnap the night prior to leave the house for an hour or two, and him agreeing after she slipped him 20 bucks, it was all ready.

the plan could finally take place as sapnap left the air bnb a could of minutes ago.

it was time for action...

"clay!? could you come down for a second?" katrina shouted from the living room.

slightly confused, clay got up from his bedroom and made his way downstairs to be met with a scene he wasn't expecting.

kate was sitting on a stool, in front of a birch easel, a bucket of oil paints by her legs.

"whats this for?" he questioned

"you offered to model for me back when it was my birthday, so, sit down pretty boy!" she winked making him laugh

"how long will this take?"

"do not rush me!" she feigned offense "but you can be on your phone and stuff, i just need you to not move much"

"hot" he blurted sitting down on the couch

"i know i am"

"oh shut up"

they just laughed in response and started painting after he got comfortable on the couch.

"this good?"

"perfect!"

as time passed and clay was mindlessly scrolling through tiktok and talking to friends, they both enjoyed the comfortable silence.

taking a glance at kate, they seemed to be in full focus. her eyebrows were slightly furrowed and jaw slightly clenched to the side.

"i hate you."

"what?" clay asked, humor in his voice

"you're so.. complicated to paint!"

"oh boohoo"

"theres this.. one part.." she said standing up and wiping her hands on a kitchen towel she brought with her "which i just cannot get right!" kate exclaimed as they made their way towards clay.

he just looked at her questioningly, dropping his phone in his lap

"let me just take a close up..."

she got close to his face, one if her hands firstly cupping his jaw to move his head so he'd look at her properly and then holding his chin in between her index finger and thumb.