𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨

▪️▫️▫️kaque INSTAGRAM STAR

▪️▫️▫️
kaque
INSTAGRAM STAR

#4568 most popular

birthday
December 12th 2000 (19)

birthplace
Toronto, Canada

About
Kate or formally known as kaque is an artist who rose to their fame on her instagram account kaque, which has earned more than 1.8 million followers.
They also do Twitch, where they make streams where fans can watch her paint and answer questions, or gaming content.

Before fame
They began posting to her Instagram in early 2017, blowing up in August 2019 quickly due to one of their art pieces being shown by popular YouTuber PewDiePie on his youtube channel.
She started her Twitch account in January gaining her over 60k followers.

Trivia
Kate is an art student majoring in hyper realism. She's studying in Quebec, Canda. The star hasn't showed her face on any platform
and has said only her closest of closest friends
know shes an influencer
She revealed on one of her streams that she's trilingual, speaking english, french and spanish.

Family Life
she revealed she has two moms and three older brothers. she revealed that she grew up british but moved to canada for college, and that her youngest brother is still in highschool, second eldest is traveling the world and the eldest already graduated and is married.

Associated With
kaque has streamed with famous Twitch stars Nihachu, JustaMinx, mxmtoon who is a singer as well and collaborated with WilburSoot on a song. Online jewlery shop owner and best friend Nicolette Lennings.