EPILOGUE

you asked for it

i originally wasn't gonna give it to u

but i changed my mind on a whim lol

- - - - - - - - - -

wednesday, february 2nd, 2022

"you know whats funny?" kate said, not really reading the ebook in their hand and more paying attention to the 'blond's' hair they were playing with

"hm?" clay responded, half dozing off to the sound of his partner's heartbeat.

"today is our one year anniversary and the fans still don't know we're together."

this made him shoot up.

"IT'S OUR ONE YEAR!?"

kate laughed, telling alexa to pause the glass animals album they were listening to. "it's 12:02 idiot."

the smile that fell upon clays lips was a lopsided one "i can't fucking believe i've been called your boyfriend for a year already."

kate raised an eyebrow at him, but before she could say anything, he crashed his lips to their, peppering them in kisses.

from the late night to the early sunrise the couple whispered sweet nothings in each others ears and reminisced on memories.

"you wanna tell the stans we're actually dating?"

kate bit her lip at the thought (debating to hit clay with a fuckboy face but deciding against it), thinking how they would react.

"you sure thats a good idea, love?"

"we've denied any relationship between us for the past year and the viewers love you, surprisingly. i'm pretty certain the feedback will be positive and if anyone says anything mean i know you'll just add it to your journal."

what journal you may ask?

well in the past year or so kate did gain quite the attention, especially being associated with dream and being a variety streamer. after a shit load of hate, kate pulled out a journal one stream. it was filled with their favorite and most creative insults they've gotten. and every once in a while she does a stream where she randomly picks out an insult, makes sure its TOS appropriate and then reads it out.

it's become a fun way for kate to not frown at the hate, but get excited to nitpick the funny shit she does receive.

"YOURE RIGHT!" they gasped "let's do it!"

"i'm always right darling" clay laughed and got up from bed heading to the kitchen to make them breakfast.

a perk of kate living with you for like half a year in total is that she forces you to learn how to cook.

well, in the long run its a perk.

"you ready?" clay asked his partner, mouse hovering over the 'start stream' button.

"fuck it, i'm never ready, CLICK IT!"

"geez" he rolled his eyes sarcastically. and clicked.