𝙞𝙞

monday, june 15ₜₕ 2020

kates first priority for the next two weeks was to finish the art piece- so she did

as she texted maia she finished her art piece, a smile came to her face showing off her pearly white teeth. suddenly, her roommate and best friend, nicolette, barged in scaring her.

"what the fuck!?" she exclaimed, her heart racing from the loud noise of her door hitting the wall.

"james charles just shouted out my shop on his instagram story for free." nicolette said in one breath

"he WHAT!?" kates smile became even wider as she stood up to go hug her best friend.

they just stood there hugging as nicolette shed happy tears. they both laughed reminiscing the old memories of how the shop started.

it was for such a stupid reason..

kate and nicolette were chatting in the back of the class. jonathan came up to them and saw nicolette was showing kate off the bracelets she made the night prior

"you made that?" he asked nico pointing at her wrists. she look over at him and then where he was pointing

"yes!" she smiled stretching out her arms for him to see better.

he was impressed by her talent, but his intent coming to them wasnt to give out compliments, so he scoffed.

"that? my little sister could make better and shes 7!" he laughed shaking his head.

jonathan was quite the loud kid, so his outburst gained attention of the others in class.

"oh please" kate rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"no one would wear that even if you paid them!" he stated bluntly crossing his arms. he had a sly smirk on his tan face when he saw nicolettes offended one.

she praised herself on her ability to ignore insults, but it stung more when they came from someone who you considered your best friend just months ago.

"yeah?" she asked cockily a smirk of her own appearing "lets bet. ill start selling these, and if by the end of the week ive got a good portion of people buying them, you give me 50 bucks! and if i lose, i give you 50."

she knew jonathans biggest weakness. he was overly cocky and confident, so in his brain there was no way he could lose this.

"bet!" he exclaimed shaking hands with her.