Halfway Author's Note

Welcome to the halfway point of Inferno Legacy: Valor of the Dragon

It's not exactly half; it could very well end up being a bit longer or shorter, but I'd say it's a pretty close guess.

THANKS: Anyways, I am absolutely overjoyed with how many reads, votes, and comments the series has gotten so far, and thank you so much to everyone that has contributed to those numbers, if only by reading! Thanks especially to everyone who voted on their favorite chapters (or even all of them) and commented whatever was on their mind. I can't tell you how exciting it is for me when I come on to Wattpad and see that one of you AWESOME peoples has left a comment. I love seeing what you guys (and girls) think will happen, what you make of the things that have happened, and even when you critizise a bit. I say it whenever I can: "BE CRITICAL!!!" I would and do love to hear what you people think could use a little work, and what you think is already good. I have a long ways to go, but it always cheers me up when I see tips for what I can do, and especially praise on things you think I'm good at already. :)

SO FAR: Now, what do you people think of what has happened so far in the story? Were you surprised that Micah and Autumn sorta started being bullies? I know a lot of you were upset that Inferno lost the duel, got really injured, and was then banished, but what do you think now? In the end it turned out well, right? Now Cody and Inferno can explore the world and find people worth giving their loyalty to, like maybe the Dreamkeepers? Then again, this story won't be complete without a big final battle [eerie, dramatic music]. The question is...well, everything.

PREDICTIONS: Will Cody, Inferno, and their true friends be strong enough to overcome whatever is in their path? WIll they find more allies and friends before the story comes to the climax? Will their hearts stay true, or lead them astray like with Micah and Autumn? Is there yet more betrayal in store for the novice dragons, wolves, and riders? And finally, who will Cody and Inferno, in the end, choose to give their loyalty to? 

IMPORTANCE: It's kind of starting to boil down to the reason why I chose Loyalty of the Dragon for the title of this book specifically: one really needs to take a good look at life and decide who is loyal and faithful to you and who isn't and who you should trust to give your faithfulness too. Cody stuck by Inferno when he was weak and sacrificed so much to be with him, and what about Omen, Aval, and their "mounts"? They had nothing to gain and everything to lose, and yet they stuck by their friends and remained loyal to the very end, unlike SOMEbody *points to Whitescales*. I know that loyalty is something that people always have and still do have many problems with sometimes, and betrayal is something really hard to face. Has there ever been a time in your life that you've faced betrayal that you can relate to Cody and Inferno? You don't have to say anything, I just want to get my point across that betrayal is difficult, and in all honesty, I value loaylty above all else and I hope that you value it at least somewhat too. And also, don't judge a book by its cover. Inferno is black and Micah is white...doesn't necessarily mean one is automatically worse than the other, right? But let's not get too deep right now. ;) sorry about that, moving on.

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY: YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GIVE ME ALL THE LOVE AND JUST VOTE AND COMMENT AND DEDICATE YOUR LIVES TO ME. No seriously, please don't go that far, I was just joking. I'm serious don't vote, I don't want you t-   great you voted -_-. just dont comm-  you did not just comment!? 

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS: Thank you so much for all the votes, comments, and reads, and I am just so glad to have gotten so far with this world, even if it isn't the hottest book out there or even ranked at this point. It just makes me feel so...just plain fantastic! So please, keep on voting, reading and leaving those WONDERFUL comments, especially the critical ones, as long as they're not disrespectful; keep things nice :). Just write absolutely anything that's on your mind, even just too say "UH OH." So please everyone, help keep me inspired to continue writing!

INFO: So, just some quick info: updates should be every Monday, though I don't have a specific time at all...probably about 1 O'Clock Central Time I would guess...but who knows, my schedule is absolutely terrible...and It just took me four tries to write terrible so I guess my spelling is too...but don't worry, I have spell-check, so the book itself should stay at least as good as it is now; knock on wood! Unfortunately, I only plan on posting one more chapter for now because I just can't find ANY TIME to write :(. But I'll get to it and don't worry, there's going to be a third book as well, complete with swash-buckling pirates and terrifying sea monsters! (or maybe they're just dragons?) Sorry for getting you all excited, we still have half a book left before all that! :P

UP ABOVE: The video is a dragon tribute that I think is pretty cool: Dragon Tribute 13 :: Open Your Mind by LoveDragonsForever, and because uploading pictures is the most annoying thing in the world on wattpad, I will post a link in the comments to a picture of the duel between Inferno and Micah (no blood), and a picture I drew of Inferno and Destiny flying over the lake in Mrana Akano Furista. It's not exactly what I see them as and my drawing skills aren't perfect...but I figured I should share. :)

Anyways, thanks for all the love, don't forget to show me the love to inspire me to keep writing, and most of all, STAY AWESOME! Thanks ;)

-InfernoFrost