Synopsis of "Inferno Legacy: Valor"

Hey everyone! Welcome to book two of Inferno Legacy! for those of you that read the first, It's been an honor working with you, and I'm completely overjoyed that I managed to get so many people to read, comment, and vote on it. It has truly been an honor, and I've completely fallen for this adventure, as I hope many of you have or will. Throughout the book, don't forget to vote for your favorite chapters and comment what you think should be improved! I should have the prologue up on Saturday :)

For those of you that haven't read the first book or only read the beginning of it, I think it would be best, easiest, and simplest if you did, but I won't judge. Here's a brief synopsis to help you get caught up!

Cody was a simple 18 year-old man that lived with and helped support his family, without any particular skills or abilities. Then one day he finds a dragon egg that hatches for him, revealing his new pitch-black dragon companion: Inferno. This dragon injures one of Cody's closest friends, Autumn, and gives her a long and permanent scar that traces along the side of her head to her jaw. 

One day, Cody and Inferno, with the help of another one of Cody's friends, Omen, find a strange cave by Cody's farm. They decided to explore it, but before they could get far, a strange man that claimed to be the rider of the last remainign dragon besides Inferno, Argos, told Cody in his dreams to find him in what is called The Hidden Mountain Pass, more commonly known as Mrana Akano Furista.

Omen, Autumn, and Autumn's twin brother Avalsmokes (Aval) join Cody and Inferno as they leave their home and venture out to find the hidden realm. With nothing but a book and a few allies, Cody has trouble locating it. His search is eventually stopped short when Autumn is poisoned by dark magic, the work of the evil dwarf, Dongoithu. Omen and Avalsmokes, as well as a little wolf pup they befriended in their travels named Ashheart, were captured by the same man. A group of elves soon take Autumn away to Mrana Akano Furista where they hope to revive her, leaving Cody to hunt for his friends.

Cody then enlists the help of three new friends: Larson (Lars), Mora, and Pippi the elf. They set out to find Dongoithu so he can tell them where Cody's friends were taken. The search eventually leads back to Cody's hometown, where he discovers that his father had been helping the enemies for most of the dragon rider's life. His mother had been recently killed by the enemy, a necromancer named Merikh, so Cody and the others take his father with them to find his friends.

Soon after they find out that his father had also been poisoned, and with his dying breath he told Cody that he was sorry, and told him where to find Omen, Avalsmokes, and Ashheart. With the help of an entire race of wolves, Wargs, and Wargals, they storm the cave where Merikh and the other enemies were hiding. After believing that inferno had been killed, Cody let loose a brilliant display of fiery magic, weakening the enemy enough to escape, but he is thrown into unconsciousness from the spell. 

While he is unconscious, the only known dragon alive, Argos, helps him finally reach mrana Akano Fursita, where Cody discovers that Inferno is alive and well, and his friends all managed to escape unharmed. He was told that he should remain in Mrana Akano Fursita for training, and there he decides to stay, where he also finds out that Autumn is fit and healthy. Better yet, she happens to be another dragon rider, with her pure white dragon companion, Micah. Now, in book two, we can finally see what happens to the dragons, their riders, and everyone else in mrana Akano Furista.

I will add the prologue on Saturday, thank you for choosing to read, and I look forward to your comments, no matter how critical!

~InfernoFrost