five

Dearest Readers,

It is your most anticipated writer. My long-awaited return is more than just yearning. For I have returned to the most exciting season the town has yet to present. Daphne Bridgerton or should I say Duchess has married Duke Simon Basset, the diamond of the first water is away living her fairy tale dreams. We hear that congratulations are indeed in order, as we are expecting the first child of the two.

Another season has started yet again, young ladies from all over the town have been introduced to the queen, none yet as loved so dearly by the queen as our dear beautiful Daphne.

Speaking of ever so beautiful girls, a resident in our dearest town has returned from the confines of her home for the first time in years. Arabella Leversay, daughter of Geneva Leversay, notorious for her mystery and scandal, has grown quiet into a beautiful woman. Her arrival at the first ball of season left the town in quiet an unexpected shock. She has grown so beautifully and looks most mature in respect of the season. With her mothers reluctancy to release the maiden we simply assumed the girl to be ugly, however quiet the opposite indeed.

A certain Viscount Bridgerton and brother, Benedict Bridgerton have seemed to take a liking to the young lady, Benedict was seen waltzing and Anthony having rather extended conversation, which left the too flummoxed as they parted ways.

Top socialite, Sophie Weathers has returned back to England after her trip to France with Viscount Weather and Viscountess Marianne Weathers. Whether they will throw another famed ball is the question most are asking. Scandal blows in the wind from the south of France, of rather odd business taking place between the Viscount Weathers and a certain french ambassador, what this may entail is under speculation.

Yours Truly,
Lady Whistledown.