sixteen

chapter sixteenof tables

It was late when Benedict and Arabella bid each-other goodnight. She entered the foyer and smiled fondly while looking at the rest of the house, as she began walking up the stairs she heard the door of the study close shut and she wondered if she should go speak to the Viscount.

After deciding against it she raced up stairs and bathed her self again, this time it was quick. Arabella dressed her self in a white nightgown, and placed a shawl around her shoulders as she enveloped  herself in her sheets. Arabella laid on her back and thought about Anthony, she tried her best not to fantasise about him but her mind wondered.

Perhaps, if he didn't preposition her to the extent of his abilities she wouldn't be curious to his touch

Arabella stood from her bad and lit a lantern, she walked down the stairs and knocked on the dark monogamy door of the Viscounts office .

"Come in," She heard his gruff voice through the door, she opened it slowly after taking a deep breathe and stared at him intently.

Anthony had expected either his mother or his brother to be knocking on his door at this time of night: but he was secretly glad that it was Arabella because he wanted to see her once once more before she left.

Anthony leaned back in his chair, a questioning look sat on his face as Arabella slowly approached him. She walked around the desk and stood directly in front of him. She took a deep breathe and dropped her shawl.

Anthony's eyes grew wide at her actions, he gripped the railings of his chair at the sight of her breasts sticking up against the fabric of her sheer night gown.

"What are you doing?" he asked, shifting in his chair.

"Teach me," she said.

"Arabella-," Anthony began to protest, not because he didn't not want to touch the girl's every crevice but instead because he knew he shouldn't because he was supposed to be a viscount: old and wise.

Arabella pushed him back on his chair using the tips of her fingers, she slowly lifted the dress up with both hands at each side and straddled him.

Anthony's froze at her bold actions. He felt himself go hard under his pants, he tried his hardest to keep his hands off her body so he gripped the chair so tightly until his knuckles were white.

Arabella used her hands to move his face so he looked at her, his eyes bore drills into hers and she gulped before slowly bringing her face into his. She hesitated lightly, wondering is she should be doing. 

But Anthony brushed away any sense of a doubt as he took his hands and pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips met in a fit of passion, both of them moving their heads side to side. Their lips moulded together as if the gods had sculpted them from the same rock.

Arabella moaned as Anthony gripped her hips, he held them down against him so that she'd grind on his hard shaft. She felt her stomach shift with excitement, her breathing laboured as his hands scoured her body. 

He lifted his left hand and gently traced from the left side of her neck to her nipple, he placed his palm on her breast. Arabella leaned her head back and moaned. Anthony palmed her breast through her sheer white dress. 

She took her hands and moved them through his hair, gripping it every time he used his fingers to touch her hard nipple. Anthony let out a satisfied groan as Arabella moved her hips forward, causing friction between him and his pants. 

Anthony quickly joined their lips together to stifle his moans. He gripped her hips again and moved her back and forth, she moaned into his mouth at his actions.