29• Several broken hearts

🔹️🔹️Crystal Russell 🔹️🔹️

Lamps and lights at every corner of the large club. People moved around with their drinks and danced to the music carelessly, enjoying the night to the fullest while I was proudly smiling at my success in planning the event.

I looked around the club to find Evan but he was nowhere in sight. When my phone vibrated in my hand, I looked up at it to see Adrien's name flashing on it. Moving to a corner, I answered the call.

"Hey! Please tell me you're coming." I yelled against the phone. I had invited him to the party and was expecting him.

"I am coming, but I don't think I can stay for long. Dad needs me to accompany him somewhere." He answered.

"It's okay. Just come soon. I'm waiting." I hung up on the call and went back near the drinks counter. The staff that I knew were all busy with their work and I didn't want to disturb them so I sat quietly waiting for Adrien or Evan.

Few minutes later, two girls, approximately of my age, approached me with an awkward grin. "Hi. You are Adrien Russel's wife, aren't you?" I froze in my place as I hadn't seen that coming. What was I supposed to do? Run from there or deny that or simply acknowledge it.

"Y-yes. I am." My answer made the squeal and I looked at them with bewilderment.

"Hey, could you please give us Adrien's number?" One of them asked and I raised my bro at her. Like hell I would. "Please, please."

"I'm sorry, I cannot do that." Their faces fell at my answer and they began giving me a pleading look. "At least his email?" I shook my head at them and they sighed.

"Or maybe just answer a few of our questions. We are just curious about how you both met and fell in love. For how long did you date? When did he propose to you? What kind of husband is he? Does he give you a lot of gifts? How is he in bed-"

"Woah woah! Stop!" I had to scream for them to shut their mouths in the loud music. "I don't think I want to share any of our personal details with you, so please leave me alone and enjoy the party." I tried to be as polite as possible although I was annoyed.

The girls murmured something to themselves and walked away from me.

'How is he in bed?' My face heated up as I recalled the night a few weeks ago. The night we came back from Anna's art gallery.

I was pushed against the wardrobe with Adrien's lips hungrily savouring mine. Breathlessly, I tugged on his shirt and he pulled away. "I just can't get enough of you." And his lips were on mine again, soft and pleasuring this time.

I pulled him closer by grabbing the collar of his shirt and his hands snaked to my back. His warm hands touched my skin through the open zipper and a bit his lip in anticipation. Leaving my lips, his mouth travelled to my jaw, then to my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses along the way.

His hands roamed all over my body and I felt a tug on my dress that caused the dress to slip over my shoulders, putting a lot of my cleavage on show. I couldn't hold back anymore. I wanted to touch him the way he was touching me. My hands went up his neck to his hair then came back down. I fiddled with the first button of his shirt but it refused to open up.

When Adrien bit the skin of my neck and then swiped his tongue over it, I had lost all my patience. I untucked his shirt out of his pants and pushed my hands inside it, feeling his rock hard torso against my palm. His throat released a husky groan, making his chest vibrate and the heat between my legs increased every passing second.