34• Off to Bali

🔹️🔹️Crystal Russell🔹️🔹️

"Hey! Wake up." I heard as someone slightly tapped on my cheek. "Come On, Crys. We are almost there." I slowly opened my eyes from my deep slumber and realized my surroundings. We had just landed in Bali after a day long flight and I was so tired that I ended up sleeping on Adrien's shoulder while we were in the car.

"I am tired." I said, rubbing my eyes. It was my first time traveling for so long and it was really hectic.

"I know. But don't worry. You can sleep again once we check in at the resort. On the bed. In my arms." Adrien sexily whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes, stretching a little.

The car that Mr. Olsen had sent for us turned and crossed a huge gate. I looked through the window and was stunned by the view. There were miles covered with trimmed grass on both the sides of the driveway. The car came to halt and we both stepped out. The fresh air hit my face and I took a deep breath, enjoying the atmosphere.

The view was a sight I'd pay to watch. Variety of flowers near the fences, a large water fountain a little away from the gate and bushes cut beautifully in the shape of the resort's name.

BLIZZARD

A porter carried our luggage inside and we walked hand-in-hand. The interior was so stunning and fresh that I felt myself relax by looking at it. We walked to the reception and a lady in a blue pencil skirt and maroon shirt, paired with a matching blue scarf around the neck smiled.

"Welcome to Blizzard, Sir." She smiled at Adrien, completely ignoring my presence. Adrien gave her a forced smile.

"Adri-"

"Mr. Adrien Russell. We were informed about your arrival by Mr. Olsen." She gave a toothy smile to him and he nodded.

We waited for her to give us our room keys while Adrien looked around and I looked at her. She kept stealing glances at him which annoyed me to a great extent.

Back off, Woman. He is my Husband.

I glared at her, which she obviously didn't pay attention to.

"Here sir." She called and handed Adrien the room card and sneakily slid a yellow paper along with it while slowly brushing her fingers on his hand, purposely.

"Thank you." Adrien said.

"It's my pleasure." She bit her maroon-painted lip making me want to gag.

I was inches away from strangling her but Adrien pulled me along with him to the elevator. I noticed that Adrien wasn't aware of the paper but I was too curious for my own good. So, I pulled the paper out of his hand and read it while entering the elevator.

My nose flared as I read it. It was a number along with a name below it. 'Layla'

"What the hell!" If it wasn't for the doors of the elevators that shut right on time, that bi- no Crystal. Don't dirty your mouth for her. You're better than this. -- that woman would have had her neck in my hands.

"What's wrong?" Adrien asked as I crumpled the paper ruthlessly.

"That receptionist, Layla, I suppose, was flirting with you." I pouted, making him chuckle.

"I didn't notice. I had better things to look at. The bright interior, the refreshing view and of course, my very beautiful wife." He winked.

Adrien had gotten a lot playful lately. He would flirt with me every time he got a chance and would go all cheesy and romantic and I am not complaining. We reached the suite that was booked for us by Mr. Olsen himself. 'Honeymoon Suite' Said the door.