3• You are really beautiful

[A/N: The name 'Liam Sanders' is changed to 'Evan Sanders'. Check the 'Characters' part before you start reading.]

🔹️🔹️Crystal Hayes🔹️🔹️

"Perfect." I grinned largely, looking at Hannah through the mirror as I just finished setting her veil. She gave a shy smile and turned around and I enveloped in a warm hug. I was proud to see her become a grown-up, responsible woman. We pulled away as a knock was heard on the door and her parents entered the room. A gasp left Mrs. Johnson's mouth and both their eyes teared up looking at their daughter.

"You look lovely." Mrs. Johnson hugged Hannah and let the tears flow down her eyes unlike Mr. Johnson who held them back.

"Mom! You guys are going to make me cry. Racheal will kill me if I mess up my make-up." Hannah said and we all chuckled.

"My little princess is all grown up now." Mr. Johnson said as the mother-daughter pulled away.

"Dad, I will always be a princess." Hannah smiled and hugged him. Mrs. Johnson joined them too and I looked at the family with admiration.

How I miss my parents at events like this.

The door of the room yanked open and Racheal and Megan came in with a grin. They were dressed exactly as me since we were the bridesmaids. We wore a sweetheart neck, off-shoulder baby-blue satin dress paired with a stone necklace.

"It's time." Megan announced. Mr. Johnson kissed Hannah on her forehead and I handed her the bouquet. We walked out of the room and stood by the door of the aisle. Two small girls holding a basket of flowers each, stood on each side. Mr. Johnson took Hannah's hand in his hand while the three of us stood behind them with different bouquets in hand.

A slow romantic melody began to play as the huge doors opened. We all started walking the aisle at a slow pace while everyone looked at the bride in awe. I looked at the groom standing at the altar, dressed in his tuxedo. A small smile graced his lips as he saw the love of his life walking towards him. A lonely tear fell from his eyes but he was quick to wipe it away. My heart swelled up by seeing Ethan's love for Hannah. I was truly happy for her.

They reached the altar and Ethan took Hannah's hand from her father. We sat on our respective seats as the ceremony began. They exchanged their rings and shared their vows that almost made me cry.

"Ethan Sanders, do you take Hannah Johnson as your wedded spouse to have and to hold, till death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do." Ethan answered looking at his wife through the veil.

"Hannah Johnson, do you take Ethan Sanders as your wedded spouse to have and to hold, till death do you part?" Hannah was asked.

"I do." Her voice was almost inaudible as she said.

"Very well, I now pronounce you husband and wife." We all applauded at the announcement made by the priest. "You may now kiss the bride." Ethan lifted her veil and both of them smiled at each other with love in their eyes. Hoots and whistles were heard as they took each other in arms and kissed.

After the ceremony, we all gathered at the reception's venue. Hannah and Ethan cut the wedding cake and we all stood talking to each other with a glass of champagne in hand.

Our attention had shifted when someone cleared their throat in the mic. I looked at the source and was stunned to see a tall, well-built guy in a black tuxedo, swirling the mic in his hand.

"Well, hello to everyone. I'm Evan, Ethan's best man and also his big brother. I think it says a lot about a man when he chooses his brother to be his best man... Mostly, of course, it says, 'I have no friends'." His comment made us all laugh while Ethan rolled his eyes.