11. 💜 + ᵣᵢdₑₛ☃️❄

They both enters into the park....

Sk romba excited ayitaga park ulla pona udaney she was running here and there.... Ak was running behind her to catch her....

Sk: ASHWINEYYY the loser.........

Ak: ena rowdy yaru loser.... kaila matuna unaku iruku iniku.......

Sk giggled: mudinja pudinga ASHWINEYYY....

Avnga rendu perum odi pidichu vilayadraga pa......

Atlast Ak caught her hold....

Ak: ipo pesuga rowdy......

Ak suddenly pulled her towards him by holding her waist....

He slowly moved his hand towards her cheeks....

Sk dont know how to react...... butterflies was flying in her stomach......

Ak slowly caressed her cheeks..sk who was also lost in him but enjoying their moments.... she closed her eyes tightly.....

Ak bend down to her level... sk was feeling his hot breath over her cheeks and she clutched his shirt in fist....

When Ak was about to kiss her.....

Viralukkum Ithazhukkum
Piranthidum Isai Ena
Iruvarum Iruppom
Idam Porul Marappom

Unakena Enakena
Muthalethu Mudivethu
Ethu Varai Iruppom
Athuvarai Pirappom

Their trance was broken by the icecream vendor 's bell sound....

Sk opened her eyes...

She looked at his eyes which was fully filled with pure love and passion...she looked at him innocently....

They moved apart....

Sk: ASHWINEYYY icecreammm.... enaku venum..... pls vaangi thaaga( with puppy eyes)....

Ak couldnt meet her eyes..

Ak: seri ma na vangitu vara ne ingaiyeh iru.....

Sk bobbed her head.....

Ak went to buy the icecream.... while going his thought was filled with their previous moments....

Ak : anna oru butterscotch icecream thaaga....

Meanwhile here

Sk cheeks was turning red in shy.... she dont know how to react...but dont know what the feeling is this....

But their proximity makes her feels shy which turns her face in crimson red in blushing.......

Sk was looking around the park when she spotted the swing she got excited and moved towards it....

Suddenly a dog came and started to bark at her.....

Sk got panicked and started to run.....

Sk oditu irukum pothu theriyama oru person mela idichudraga...

Sk went and hide behind him and hold his shirt from back

Sk: sry theriyama idichuta pls anga oru dog ena thorathitu varuthu enaku bayama iruku.... pls kaapathuga...

That man was fully looking at her adorably without blinking his eyes.....

Mystery man mv: oh my god how cute she is.... such a baby doll she is.... ufff what an eyes ......

Sk: dog vanthuruchu pls pls save me.....

Mystery man: oii relax relax athu enoda dog dha... nega pudhusa irukingala so only he barked at you... dont panik...