26.😤😤

Ak didnt hugged her back...

Meanwhile sk came there in searching of him...

Seeing him hugging another girl the burning sensation ignited in her....

Sk mv: Ashwineyy yen avngala hug panraga enaku pidikla athu... en ASHWINEYYY ena matum dha hug pananum... im not going to talk to himmm... he is very bad....

She was glaring him cutely....

Ak felt little bit uncomfortable in her hug so he broke the hug and backed off  a little bit...

De: you know Ashwin baby i really missed you by touching his cheeks...

Ak just smiled a bit and notices that sivaangi was looking at him innocently with her cutest glare....

Ak chuckled: 1 min dii iru varen. oru vip uh unkita intro tharanum di ingaiyeh iru....

Ak moved towards sk...

Sk: ASHWINEYYY ne yen avangala hug panna????

Ak raised his eyebrows and got the hint of her being posessive.....

Sk: enaku athu pidikla Ashwineyy... ne ena matum tha hug pananum....

Ak: apo posessive raniyeh nega hug panikoga yaru vendamnu sonna......

He pulled her through her waist.

Sk:ASHWINEYYY elarum pakuraga... and hide her face in his chest and snuggled more to him....

Ak: paatha pakatum chlm...na en pondati uh hug panirukan...

Sk: ASHWINEYYY  ga....

Ak: solu sivaangi ga....

Sk: yeanga..........

Ak: ena ga...

Sk: nega antha ponna why di di nu kooptutu irukiga.....ena matum di potu koopta pothu puritha.....

Ak smiled at her posessive towards him....

He was on cloudnine....

Ak kissed at her forehead: seri di en cute pondatiii...

Sk: ehh soon to be....

Ak sighed: seri soon to be....

Seri va una en friend kita introduce panra...

Sk bobbed her head cutely...

He hold her hand and moved towards deeksha...

He side hugged sivaangi...

Ak: sivaangi meet deeksha my college friend i mean my friend...

Sivaangi smiles innocently and said: haii....

De rudely : hi.... ashwin baby who is this....

Ak blushingly: deeksha this is my sivaangi... i mean she is rakshan and pugazh's sister. We are getting married by coming friday....

Sk too blushed cutely...

Deeksha gets shocked...

Deeksha literally shouted: no.this cant happen... you must be kidding right baby....

While our pure soul gets scared and clutched Ashwin's arm tightly and trying to hide behind him....

Ak: sivu kutty na tha unkooda irukanla ne yen bayapadra... and slowly caressed her hairs...

Ak: deeksha why are you reacting in this way... you must be happy for me...

Deeksha soon composed from the shock....