46. ♥‿♥

Few days later....

Ashwin and sivaangi was in Ak mansion.

He got discharged 2 days before. He is getting recover fastly...... because of his baby's extra care and love .

Sivaangi helps him in everything. She helps him to washroom. Gives him bath... she never leave him alone even for a second.

They both are now fully habitual to eachother.

They will sleeps only cuddling in eachother embrace....

Ashwin's love for her was getting more and more for each passing second. And he was becoming hell posessive about her.

Now Ashwin was lying on the bed. He was getting bored..

He was strictly warned to not to move an inch from the bed by his baby who was in washroom taking shower...

He hears an door opening sound and he immediately looks at the washroom door with happy smile.

Sivaangi came out while wiping her hairs with towel....

She found him staring at her. She gave him a shy smile and stand infront of the mirror....

She started to dry her hairs.

While her husband was sight adichufying her without blinking his eyes...

Meanwhile

In singapore it was deepa ma's treatment was going to start after two days.

Venu pa ,Pugazh and pavi were trying to cheer up her as she was scared. They were trying their best to keep her stress free happy as per doctors advice.

Pugazh only knows about Ashwin's accident... but he didn't said to anyone not even pavi. They were already tensed because of deepa ma's health. He dont want them to get stressed by saying this.

In Ashangi room

Sivaangi after combing her hairs moved towards Ashwin.

She sat beside him. While Ashwin was staring at her.

She was wearing a simple chudi... the thing which he likes the most is her simplicity.

Ashwin takes her hand in his hand and kissed the palms of her hand... she smiled blushingly and looked down...

Sivaangi: ASHWINEYYYY ga... i have to change your head bandage. As you didn't let me do it yesterday night she complained with a cute pout.

While Ashwin went all aww on his baby. He just wanted to eat her up. After seeing her cuteness.

She slowly yet carefully started opening his head bandaid. While she was continously blowing air on his wound. So it may not hurt him.

While he was admiring her like always.

When she opened his bandaid.. seeing his wound she gasped and her eyes becomes teary.

Ashwin sighs amd he just hugged her... she too hugged him by placing her head on his chest.

While she started crying more in his chest....

Her tears was badly affecting him... her one drop of tears is enough to break him.

He cant see his wife's crying. It's really hurts him. He rubs her back to console her..

Ashwin: baby athunala dha na una en bandaid change panna vidala. Whenever you change it you started crying seeing my wound.

Ammu i told you again and again... but ipovum solran it's not hurting me. Im fine ammu.

Sivaangi while crying: noo... nega poi solriga ASHWINEYYY ga.... ivlo periya adi pattu iruku apo kandipa valikum ungaluku..... nega paavam..

She said while raising her head to look at him making cute pouts. She rubbed her nose which was fully red by now. Making her look more cute.

Ashwin was all the time looking at her with magical love in his eyes. He wipes her tears....

He then cupped her cheeks and moved to her left cheeks and he softlt bite her cheeks ever so carefully without causing pain to his baby.

He lightly closed his teeth causing her to moan his name softly.

Sivaangi: ASH..WINE..YYYY ga...

Then he kissed at her cheeks and backed off...

Ashwin: yen ammu ne ivlo cute uh iruka? You know i cant able to to stop myself from eating you up.

My baby come to me..... you know something i loved it very much when you keep your head on my chest.

She blushed and placed her head on his chest. He also wraps his hand on her waist and pulled her more close to him.

Then he started to caresses her hairs lovingly.

After sometimes sivaangi lifts her head from his chest while Ashwin gets more irritated because he was at his heavenly feel.

Ashwin: ammu .... lie down na baby.... he cribbed....

Sivaangi: nooo ASHWINEYYY ga. 1st unga bandaid change pananum... ungaluku oinment podanum.

She slowly cleaned his wound and put oinment on his wounds and bandaged him.

After that she again laid her head on his chest. He again started to caresses her hairs.

Their trances were broken by a door knocking sound.

Ashwin was irritated to the core.. he was mentally cursing the person who disturbed them. He made an irritated face and his expression was worth watching.

Sivaangi chuckled at her valantha kolanthai while she stoodup....

Sivaangi went and opened the door to see a deeksha was standing there with bouquet in her hands.

Deeksha smiled fakely at sivaangi and entered into the room.

She kept the bouquet beside him on the bed and hugged Ashwin.

He was lying on the bed and she was half laid on him....

Ashwin forcefully pulled back from the hug.....

Sivaangi who was standing at the door felt uncomfortable and jealousy... but she chuked the thoughts...thinking that was just a friendly hug....

.........................................................................

Hi thangams sry elaraiyum wait panna vechathuku.... once again sry thangams. Inimel daily updates thara try pandra thangams....

Pls do votes.... 380+ 🥺😁votes varanum readereyyyys...

plsss unga views uh comment panuga readereyyyysss....

silent readers negalum marakama panuga..

Stay tuned for the next kulukulu updates❄☃️💜 lets believe in kadavul settingeyyy....

Love you all thangams💛💙❄☃️.

Dont forget to stream Adipoli thangamssss.