47. SL👋P

Ashwin forcefully pulled back from the hug.....

Sivaangi who was standing at the door felt uncomfortable and jealousy... but she chuked the thoughts...thinking that was just a friendly hug....

Then deeksha stood up from the bed   and gave him a seducing smile.

Ashwin smiled a lil...

Deeksha:  Ashwin baby you....

Ashwin: Deeksha  pls dont mind....call me Ashwin.... because i want only my sivaangi  to call me with such names.....

Deeksha gritted his teeth in anger and nodded her head in yes.

Deeksha: oh Ashwin you know how much i was worried for you. How does it happens...

Ashwin: just a car accident dha....

Deeksha: oh... but na unmela sema kovama iruka ne unoda marriage ku kooda invite panala....

Ashwin: unake theriyum la athu romba avasarama nadanthuchu.... so yaraiyum maximum invite panala....

Seri athula vidu... you pls sit.... he said pointing towards the couch.

But she immediately sat beside him on the bed.

Ashwin felt uneasy and sit away from her making a comfortable distance between them.

deeksha gets angry on seeing this.

Ashwin notices that Sivaangi was still standing at the door.

He smiled at her

Ashwin: oii pondati.... come here... sit here... he said patting on bed beside him.

Sivaangi smiled and moved towards him.

While deeksha made a face.

Sivaangi sat beside him. Ashwin wrap his hand around her waist and pulled her close to him.....

Ashwin: deeksha meet my ruler....

sivaangi Ashwinkumar.... my cute wife, my baby ,my love, my life and my everything........

Hearing this sivaangi blushed and lowered her face.....

Deeksha was burning in jealousy seeing them so close and listening her introduction from him...

Soon she composed herself and forwarded her hand to sivaangi.

Deeksha: hi sivaangi... im deeksha... Ashwin's best friend.

Sivaangi shakes her hands with deeksha....

Deeksha was looking at her with rage in her eyes....

Deeksha hardly pressed sivaangi's hand.

Sivaangi hissed in pain.... deeksha immediately left her hand.

Ashwin panickingly: Ammu enachu. Are you alright?

Sivaangi smiled looking at him.

Sivaangi: onu ila ASHWINEYYY ga..

Ashwin side hugged her more tightly and kissed her forehead.

Deeksha was gritting her teeths.

Deeksha: Ashwin veetuku guest vantha sapda ethuvum tharamatingla? Wife vanthathum friend ah maranthutiya.... ethavthu sapdriya nu kooda kekala?

Ashwin: ayooo apdila ila.... iru na ipo servant akka kita kooptu solra...

Sivaangi: ila iruga na ethavthu sapda konduvara.

Ashwin: baby ne entha work um panakoodathu.... kitchen ku la pogakoodathu... servant akka kita solu avnga seivaga...

Sivaangi smilingly nodded and leaves to kitchen...