48. HER TEARS

Some more days passed. As it was a study leave for 1 month.... sivaangi was enjoying and at the same time she was preparing for her exams too with the help of her husband.

Ashwin was fully recovered by now. His right hand plaster was also removed but still he has little problem in moving his hand.

While sivaangi's feeling for Ashwin was increasing every second. But she even for a second cant live without him.

Krish appa and binni ma also visits them every weekend.

On the otherhand deepa ma's treatment has started. Her health was not getting better and doctor said that there was a 40% chances for her to alive.

Hearing this venu pa , pugazh and pavi really worried for her.

Even sk mom and dad also know it.... but they didn't say to Ashwin.... they all never let him even feel that... still this was unknown to Ashwin.

At night....

While they both were eating she immediately got up and ran up the stairs....

Ashwin followed her and find her in washroom.... she was puking her intestines out....

Ashwin pull her hair away from her face and rub her back.

Ashwin: ammu ne ok dhaana?.... he asked her... his voice was laced with concern.

Sivaangi just nodded her head....

Ashwin: seri ammu iru....

He wipes her mouth and brushed her teeth then washed her face....

While sivaangi was admiring him....

Sivaangi: ASHWINEYYY ga can we go to grocery shop...

Ashwin raised her eyebrows....

Ashwin: ammu this night....

Sivaangi: yes i need some uhm... supplies...

Ashwin: its ok ammu. You're sick... I'll get them for you... saying ghat he settled on the bed.... just tell me what you need....

Sivaangi: ila ASHWINEYYY ga nanum varen..... you might or forget and get the wrong one.

Ashwin: ammu you just write it down in the paper then give it to me....

She got up and tucked her hair into the bun.

Sivaangi: namba rendu perum polam vaga.... she insisted

Ashwin: seri di pondati let me get the keys....

In the car she wrote some grocery list which maid akka said to her... and gave it to Ashwin... while she get her supplies.

Something Ashwin got suspicious about her supplies but he dont wanna get on her bad side so he didnt said anything.

They both went separate ways in the store... after getting those things then they both went home she was hiding it from him....

Ashwin was chuckled at her cute antics...

After that Ashwin went to take bath....

While sivaangi was sitting on the bed with grumpy face and with cute angry pout.

Ashwin came out from the washroon after taking bath...

He smiled looking at her. He throw the towel on the couch.

Then he sat on the bed behind his baby.

He slowly wrapped his hands around her waist and back hugged her.