53. ЯФMДИCΞ

Ashwin: ohhhhoooo papu.... na subject profit pathi dha soli tharanu sonna....

You naughty girl.... unaku kiss venumna enkita kelu papu.....

Your ASHWINEYYY ga is always ready to give what my princess asks.....

Saying that he kissed at her cheeks......

Ashwin: mmmmuahhhhhh😘......

Then they both started to revise inbetween Ashwin cleared her doubts and continued doing his naughty works which is gobbling her cheeks...

After having dinner they studied for  1 hour and drifted to sleep by cuddling eachother.

Ashwin woken up early in the morning and tried to wake up his baby.

But sivaangi opened her one eyes and looked at the clock to see the time.

Sivaangi: ASHWINEYYY ga innum time iruku clg ku. Why 5.00 clk elupiruga.

Ashwin: papu thirupi revise panna venama?..

Sivaangi: ahhh atha ni8 ey panitom la. Aprm ethuku morning la pananum. Enna thoonga viduga ASHWINEYYY ga. Saying that she pulled the bedsheet over her head and again slept.

Ashwin sighed and did his morning chores.

At 7.00in the morning.....

Ashwin tried to wakeup sivaangi.

Ashwin: ammu enthiri time aachu clg ponumla..... exam irukula

Ammu .... enthiri ma..... ammu

Sivaangi : na leave potukra enaku exam elutha venam.

Ashwin: etheyyyyy????? Exammm eluthaaaa venamaaaaaaa....

Papu apdila solakoodathu ma enthiri....

But sivaangi whined and hugged pillow closed to her.

Sivaangi: na apdi dha soluva.... na exam elutha mata.... pls enaku pathila nega eluthuga ASHWINEYYY ga....

Ashwin: na epdi pondati elutha mudiyum?

Sivaangi: atha unga name um en name pinadi varutheyyyy...
sivaangi ASHWINKUMAR. she stretched his name.

Ashwin: ahhhhhhh maaaa..... thangakutty na la eluthakoodathu... ne dha eluthanum ammu.... na professor ma.

Sivaangi: apo negaley mark potu pass panna vechiruga ASHWINEYYY ga pleeeeech.

Ashwin: ammu nethey binni ma phone panni elame solitaga... unaku examna bayamnu.... una epdiyavthu kootitu poitu vida solitaga. Unoda actings la enkita workout agathu pattu....

Enthiri di en chlm.....

Sivaangi: ada poga ASHWINEYYYY ga enaku romba bayama iruku.... unga pondati mela paasamey ila ungaluku....

Ashwin: ipdila sonna velaiku agathu.... iru unaaa...

Saying that he took her in his arms like bridal style and went to washroom.

He made her to sit on the washroom slab.

He himself washed her face with water.

Sivaangi: ASHWINEYYYY ga she whined..... enaku thookamey pochu.... ungala saying that she sprayed the water on him.

Both started to play on the water with their cutest giggling and laughing.They both were completely got wet and more than that .

Ashwin held her waist and pulled her more close to him.

Ashwin was mesmerized seeing her in wet look. Her dress was stucking to her. It was exposing her curves. She was looking heavenly beautiful and at the same time extremely hot.