Chapter 2

The Next Day
Sunoo's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ears that I immediately woke up and slammed it off.

"Annoying little shit" I said to the alarm clock seeing it now in pieces on his night stand.

(A/N: alarm clock lives matter 🥲)

"My parents can get me a new one" I said as I got ready and head downstairs where I meet my mother making breakfast.

"Good Morning Sunshine" she said still focussed on the food while I came up and landed a kiss on her cheek.

"Good Morning Mom"I replied with a smile as I helped her with breakfast.

"Where's dad?" I asked as she finally looked up at me.

"He has company work to do" she replied as I remembered our conversation yesterday.

"You know son" my mom started "we are so proud of you for accepting this, we never wanted you to be apart of this but we just didn't have any other choice"

Sunoo's mom then served the food while sitting beside Sunoo giving him a big hug.

"I'm sorry" she said

"It's ok" I said returning the hug and ate breakfast.

Time Skip

3rd person POV

Sunoo was in deep thought in his room upstairs until he got a call from one of his friends.

Hello?

Sunoo! You busy today? Wanna hang out?

Sure Wonnie. I got a lot of tea for you.

I bet you do bitch it's been forever since I last talked to you

Won you literally texted me last night

And SOMEONE left me on read

Alright sorry, I'll meet you at the park

That's not a need I'm already in front of your house.

Sunoo looked outside to see Jungwon walking up to his door step.

He hung up the call and ran downstairs to the door

"YOU CRAZY!? WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?"

"Since now dumdum" Jungwon laughed and pat Sunoo's head.

"Where's your mother I wanna say hi" Jungwon said as he made his way inside the house.

We walked into the living room where he sees Sunoo's mom reading a book and doing paperwork.

"Hello Ms.Kim" he says as he hugged Sunoo's mother.

"Oh my gosh Wonnie!!" She said and hugged him back.

"Is it ok if I take Sunoo out to hang out?" He asked and she nodded her head in agreement as Jungwon dragged Sunoo out of the house

"Where are we going?" Sunoo asked as Jungwon continued to drag him somewhere until they approached a café.

"Yo you should've told me to bring money if we were going to a café" Sunoo said rolling his eyes at Jungwon for dragging him out the door.

Luckily Sunoo keeps a spare bill in his phone case incase of emergency's and well... buying things to eat is an "emergency"